Corvette Z06 Forum banner

New member from Buckeye Nation

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ProfessorBlaze 
#1 ·
Hey all, my name is Ben, from Columbus, Ohio. I'm a new member here, been lurking for a few year's, but recently just picked up an electron blue 02 Z06 with full bolt-ons and a cam. It's a blast to drive, comfortable and gets 25 mpg on the highway and has 65k miles, here's a few pics: :salute:

First pic is the HRE 547R wheels that came on the car, 19/20 combo with TPMS sensors added, with almost new hancook tires (265/30/19,305/25/20). I changed them out to chrome Z06 wheels, and have them for sale.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the site and congrats on your EB beauty!

#4 ·
Welcome aboard and congrats on your purchase! :yeadog: EB with mod red interior is a very rare combo. Enjoy many miles of fun with your car.

Jimbo

#7 ·
Thank's for the welcomes everyone. I have really been enjoying the car, especially going on an exotic car cruise through the curves and hills of southern Ohio chasing a Pantera, Porsche, and Ferrari :yeadog: I was impressed with the way the Z handled with the nitto tires and brake kit. I will defiantly be attending more of these next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.