Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Its great to be home!

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  zteve06 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I've been reading up for a bit, but didn't want to jinx my search by joining early. Today, bought an 03 Z06 in yellow, one owner age 63, with 13k original miles, bone stock. I've had numerous older solid lifter Corvettes, including the famed 427/435Hp, 427/425Hp, some other stuff like a Lotus Europa and a Subaru STI Cobb stage II, and an ERA FIA Cobra, along with some unmentionables like a Miata. But, the cars I fit best and have the most fun driving have always been Corvettes. The only car I fit in and could heel-and-toe was the Corvette. Also, Corvette guys I have met just have a common passion--or afflictiion--and a commonality not impaired by egomania and such. Damn, I love the Z06, and it feels good to be home! I did take the Cobra to Watkins Glen, and will probably do the same with the Z06, so look forward to you guys.

#7 ·
Welcome to the site and congrats on a nice find :thumb:

#8 ·
Welcome to :z: and congrats on your purchase!

#10 ·
Well, I'm 6ft 1in so just like the old British cars, have to be a bit of a contortionist--very uncomfortable. Plus, could not take one on a track--could not fit in one with a hard top and helmet, unless you basically sit on the floor. Really though--fantastic cars!

#12 ·
Welcome to the show!
Zteve06
Blk 02 z06
Austin, Tx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.