Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Leaked C7 Information

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  PerforminNorman 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Pretty cool :coo:
...I just hope the new LT1 does not use the opticrap ignition :lol: :lol:

#10 ·
GM tried that "no analog tachometer" in the C4 and it was a bust. I could tolerate a digital speedometer more than a digital tach. My CTS Cadillac has a digital speedometer option on the DIC and I like it as it sits right in the middle of the steering column but it still has a analog tachometer.

#11 ·
:bs:
I wouldn't get too worked up over those images. They are all pictures taken of someone's computer monitor. You can do a lot with a computer. Show me images of a physical car otherwise it's just rumor and speculation.

If you want, I can make you a rendering of a Vette with two rear axles and duals on both of them... but it doesn't mean GM is going to build it.

Ryan J

#12 · (Edited)
I agree in part as there is a lot of dis-information being presented to the public as a smokescreen. Even physical photos are mis-leading (they go to great lengths to keep what the final design will look like a secret).

However, I'm sure the many folks at GM look at forums like Z06vette.com and others to see what the reaction from Corvette owners is regarding what everyone thinks the new C7 is going to look like.

#13 ·
I remember all the hype on the internet when the "Blue Devil" rumors were flying. They were talking about 2800 pounds or less. Oh man, that would have been awesome. Hell, they could have just left the LS7 as is and at 2800 pounds, it would have been a rocket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.