Corvette Z06 Forum banner

C6 Z06 OEM wheels on C5 z06 questions??

7K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  06venom 
#1 ·
hey guys,
i've been searching for info and calling around for about 3 days now and can't seem to get a definitive answer.
I have an '03 z06 and a set of OEM c6 z06 chrome wheels from a 2007 z that I want to swap on. Some places are saying they won't fit at all, others are saying since it is a 12" wide wheel I can only fit 305's and it would be better to stick with stock wheels since I can fit 315 Drag Radials on those.

I will be around 600whp+ and hopefully over 700 on e85 so I'm thinking anything smaller than 315's won't hook up.
So: Can I use those c6 z06 OEM rims without any problems? Suggestions?
Any help would be great! Thanks!

#5 ·
could you post a pic of your c6z wheels/tires on your c5z06, I've been considering this as well--does it rub on bumps, can you turn the fronts all the way right and left? thanks

#6 ·
I have also been doing a lot of research on this the past few days. I have a 04 Z06 and would like to get a set of C6 Spyders for mine. Everything I have been reading says they will fit but just stick out 3/4 to 1 inch. I'm also wondering if there will be other issues with the speedo or anything else. Not to many pictures out there of C5 Z06's with C6 Z06 wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.