Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Tire Discount Coupon / Codes?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  matthewcrim 
#1 ·
Time to put new rubber on my C5Z for casual street driving only. (I already have track specific tires.) If anyone has a coupon code for Discount Tire or other vendor please PM me. I saw the deal for heat cycling, but since these will be for street only I won't really need that.

Thanks,
Ryan J

#3 ·
We do not have a discount coupon but we always guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet for all of the products we carry. If you happen to find a lower delivered price let us know and we will beat it.

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080. Our first available representative will be happy to assist you.

#4 ·
We do not have a discount coupon...
Or you could just let folks know you have a sale coming up... http://www.z06vette.com/forums/f130/memorial-day-savings-147697/
:frown2:

I find it hard to believe you didn't know you were going to have a sale a week after I posted. Well it is DT's loss as my business already went to the local Goodyear dealer. Just my opinion, but I think if you want to draw in more business from this site, a better answer might have been "Hang tight, can't give you the details right now, but we have something brewing for Memorial weekend..."

Oh well,
Ryan J

#5 ·
We're sorry to hear we lost your business on this one, Ryan. I can see how that's frustrating, but believe us, nothing was intentional. Promotional information is not always readily available to us, unfortunately.

We'd love to earn your business back on the next one. If you would, shoot us a PM with your full name, address, email and phone number; I'd like to send you some items that you can apply towards your next purchase from us.

Thank you for your feedback!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.