Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Under 40 degrees

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  chris.lynn 
#1 ·
I have looked through this forum and searched on tires but didn't find this question. If I am duplicating, I am sorry. I have P285/30ZR19's on the front and P335/25ZR20's on the rear and am looking for tires that can be driven in temps below 40 degrees without adverse effects. I am told that no winter tires are available in these sizes, especially the rear. So, what tire sizes are acceptable as replacements that can be driven in lower temps? Where are they available? Thanks much.

#2 ·
I have P285/30ZR19's on the front and P335/25ZR20's on the rear and am looking for tires that can be driven in temps below 40 degrees without adverse effects. I am told that no winter tires are available in these sizes, especially the rear.
You are likely facing a couple issues. It will hard to find anything other than high performance summer tires in a 25 profile, specifically a true "winter" tire. However if you are flexible on the tire size a bit then you should be able to find an "all-season" tire that will fit and will certainly be fine below 40 degrees.
Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.