Corvette Z06 Forum banner

My first Z06

945 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  barryboches 
#1 ·
Just joined...Barry in Antioch il,first month of enjoying 2016 Z06....upgraded stereo, custom paint, black chrome wheels, totally tinted out..loving it!
Would like little louder exhaust...suggestions...still like to dial it on and off so can hear things when want to!

#2 ·
Welcome to the site Barry. Post some pictures when you get a chance! Sorry, can't help you with the exhaust. I'm running stock on my C6.

Does yours have the dual mode to where the second set of butterflies open at a certain RPM? If so, you can add a Mild-To-Wild switch that allows you to open and close them when you want. I have that on mine and it works pretty good.

#4 ·
yes, I do have the exhaust that opens for performance, and I had the mild to wild switch on my 2010 Grand Sport Corvette....

really loved it..i had added full Melrose headers, cold air intake, left the stock exhaust, and my god it was awesome loud when you hit the switch.

My 2016 Z06..kinda does the same thing when you put it in Sport mode...or Track...but its nowhere near as loud as the GS with headers...

and i think i read somewhere you couldn't use the mild to wild switch on the new one!

Just talked to my vette high performance shop..HP Racing in Mundelein Il is gonna run close to 4000!!!..they do great work...but I gotta pay for the car before I start adding goodies!!!

American Racing header and Cat system with tune...hmmm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.