Corvette Z06 Forum banner

My wife gave in

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  trigger 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone... My name is Jacob Wilson. I am a 28 year old Vette fanatic who in love with Vettes for years. I am married with two kids (7 year old and 3 month old) and they are my world. My wonderful wife finally gave the okay when I found our black 2007 Z06 with 7k miles on her. I absoulutely love the car look forward to gaining knowledge, experience and friendships on this site. I am so thankful for this site as I have already done my first oil change from knowledge gained here! Thanks Y'all!

#7 ·
Welcome!!! 2007 is the fastest year for a Z06, it has been proven by empirical data derived from several scientific studies. Don't let anyone tell you different.

You are the same age I was when I got my first Vette in 2004. Congrats.

#16 ·
I'm still working on the "driver mod" but I've had some practice with my 03 cobra and 03 Z06 at the Hooked on Driving track days at Laguna Seca... I can't wait to get the my new Z06 on the track! Not looking forward to tires costs though...

#11 ·
Welcome to the site and congrats (twice)!

#19 ·
Congrats on the awesome car. I know your happy. you are a lucky man. not many guys with young families get to have thier dream vette.

I am also one of those lucky guys with a great wife and family, I have a 7yo and 4yo, and just picked up my dream vette in july.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.