Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Not a noob to the site, but posted here today for first time

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RC000E 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been comin here a while, but tend to frequent another Corvette forum more often. I decided to jump over here and log in, as I usually do. Figured I'd post...

I've had a couple Corvettes...a 92 LT1 6spd, a 69 A Production race car and a 2002 Z06.

Currently I only own the Z06. It's a black 02, 55k, L5 rear quarters, C6Z wheels, 345's in the rear, slotted rotors, braided lines, lowered on stock stuff, AR headers, BB bullets, no cats, AA supercharger, bunch of other little stuff...580whp/512wtq

Pics a little dated...I have new corners, switchbacks, new brakes and I'm hopin to get my ACP splitter on here shortly. Right now I have a bunch of damn snow outside...so no new pics for a bit. Car looks way better now. I got a little dirty before this pic...a little splashin on the fenders....

My other Corvettes I had...

This was all at the 2011 Corvette World Tribute at Road America...one of the best days of my life...no joke...lol. Everyone thought it was my dads car though...haha. Was like...nope, single mom...broke from birth...haha.

I'm in row 5

Me and Dick Gouldstrand....my car was in his book on pg 269....long story there...suffice to say the car was a burned up pile in the junkyard for 16 years which was found by a friend of mine. Ended up being a car with race history. Guy owned the junkyard had the log books...crazy....

My first Corvette...just lowered and did wheels

See less See more
#5 ·
Sweet rides and great pics RC!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.