Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Winter Driving

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jjach 
#1 ·
I was looking for possible all season or winter tires for the C7 Z06. It looks like there are no solutions in the exact sizing. We are on our second set of Pilot Sport A/S for my wife's 2002. We woke up to light snow in Wyoming on a trip one morning and the All Season tires handled the snow fine. Yes, we have other options for winter driving (4x4 truck and Prius w/winter tires) but I thought it would be nice to enjoy the Z06 on those cold but dry Pacific Northwest winter days. There has to be a few other crazy Z owners out there who don't want to wait for spring temperatures!

#4 ·
I'm sure there are others that would not agree to this, but consider buying rims that are not as wide and with the correct offset. Everything will be must less expensive. Granted, you will not be able to accelerate and corner as well, but for only 3-4 months out of the year. Depends on where you are and how much actual snow you may or may not be driving through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.