Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Banner Pics Obsolete?

12K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
Does anybody still post banner pics? :screwy:
Haven't sen any in a looooooooong time.
Maybe this topic should be removed. :-?

#3 ·
There were a few taken at the Fest, but were not posted in that forum.

#9 ·
Never seen them before :lol:

#16 ·
I would take one here in China, I just do not have a banner with me.

This is a good point by Zippy, I think we need to resurrect the banner pic, and that section. Of course, to do so means we need to get some banners printed.

I will work on that...

Mark

#18 ·
Mark, Zippy, All - I have a large file format image of the banner I recreated. I had it printed off at a local print shop for like $15.00 in vinyl. I think paper woul dbe bettwe as vinyl curls up.....

If you want or need it, let me know....

Mark, I can send it to you an dyou can print out at any China Shop that prints. Then get some cool pics!

#26 · (Edited)
bump on an old thread.

If someone mails the banner to me here in afghanistan or emails me the image, I will take a picture of the "z06vette.com" banner on my Stryker :) No corvettes out here..

we are in a remote fob so there won't be much else in the picture but a few other strykers..
I will enjoy taking that pic.
Message me and if someone wants to email me the image and I will try and print one off.

if anyone has one to mail me, pm me for my address. I recommend putting it in a small flat-rate priority box. they get here pretty quick and don't usually get lost. Letter/snail mail sometimes does.

#31 ·

Spring Mtn - 2006

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.