Z06Vette.com Stinger lift special! - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum
Z06Vette.com Z06Vette.com
Go Back   Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > General > NCM and Bowling Green Plant News
Z06vette.com is the premier Chevrolet Corvette Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2001, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
NCM Delivery Staff

Send a message via AIM to Adam Boca
Z06Vette.com Stinger lift special!

We at the NCM want to offer you a SWEET special on the Stinger lift by AXE. The information below is over the Stinger ST model. The price is:

$3252.91 + Shipping and Handling

If y7ou become a member of the NCM you will get a 10% discount off the purchase which will bring the price down to:

$2927.62

The membership prices are located at www.corvettemuseum.com This is a no brainer when wanting this lift, you become a member you get the lift at a discount and become a member.

For more infor call me at 1-800-538-3883 ext 138.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

All Stinger by Axe storage & service lifts come equipped with standard features that are unparalleled by anyone.

Stinger by Axe takes pride in the finished look and precise fit with each Stinger Lift System it manufactures. That's why you get as standard equipment a beautiful multi-color powder coated finish along with polished light weight aluminum drive on ramps and tire stops. For pennies a day you can own the absolute ultimate in a residential lift system. Check out these standard features and compare.

All Stinger by Axe Lifts come equipped with safety in mind. Fabricated pulley covers keep hands clear of moving parts. In addition Stinger has placed its sliders inside the post, keeping you safe and clear of moving parts. Internal nylon sliders provide free movement up & down the column.

Features

Lifetime Structural Warranty
Five Year Mechanical Warranty
6,000 Lb. Capacity

Our new single point lock release linkage system assures a smooth and hassle free release to the safety locks located on each of your formed columns. This new design offers twice the strength as that of our nearest competitor. Flat Out!

Only Stinger by AXE gives you the freedom to locate your electric over hydraulic power unit and the lock release lever at any of the four corner posts. This allows you the option to move the power unit and lock release handle if you should ever relocate. Optional 90 degree pump brackets are available.
National Corvette Museum
Adam Boca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2001, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Z06 Master

Location: Mt Juliet, TN Z06 FEST PARTICIPANT I II III IV V VI & VII
Good info Adam! Now, if I just had a garage with sufficient height to install a Stinger lift!

Zippy
Join the NCM, 1.800.53.VETTE
Zippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Z06 Pilot

Quote:
Good info Adam! Now, if I just had a garage with sufficient height to install a Stinger lift!
That's about where I am.. I've always wanted a lift and now I'm considering it.

But I look at my garage and say no way.. I just need to keep telling myself that..
BrianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > General > NCM and Bowling Green Plant News