Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Here - The Z06vette.com Store Is Open For Business!!!

20K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  MikesZ06 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yes, that's right, we finally did it. We have opened a full time Z06Vette.com store so you can order your favorite Z06Vette.com items whenever the mood strikes you.

No more waiting for us to have an apparel run, no more missing the ordering window, and not being able to get the gear you need.

Our site store is open for business 24 x 7 x 365. Through our partner, Redbrick Clothing, you can now order all your favorite items any time YOU want.

RedBrick clothing was the vendor we used the first several times we sold apparel, their quality is top notch, they sell only the best products. And most importantly, Redbrick is RELIABLE. No more lost shipments, no more delays in getting products, Redbrick DELIVERS every time.

Jerry and the gang at Redbrick are some of the finest people I have ever done business with, and I am proud that they have agreed to partner with Z06Vette.com to run our company store. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

TO GET TO THE STORE:

Z06 Corvette

Quick note: Since the store sends you to another site in a new window, you may get a conflict with your pop-up blocker. If you cannot get the store site to come up, try disabling the pop-up blocker and see if that helps.

Any questions or problems with the store should be forwarded to me via PM, and I will take care of the issue with Redbrick immediately.

Thanks,
Mark

See less See more
#3 ·
mdickie said:
Yes, that's right, we finally did it. We have opened a full time Z06Vette.com store so you can order your favorite Z06Vette.com items whenever the mood strikes you.

No more waiting for us to have an apparel run, no more missing the ordering window, and not being able to get the gear you need.

Our site store is open for business 24 x 7 x 365. Through our partner, Redbrick Clothing, you can now order all your favorite items any time YOU want.

RedBrick clothing was the vendor we used the first several times we sold apparel, their quality is top notch, they sell only the best products. And most importantly, Redbrick is RELIABLE. No more lost shipments, no more delays in getting products, Redbrick DELIVERS every time.

Jerry and the gang at Redbrick are some of the finest people I have ever done business with, and I am proud that they have agreed to partner with Z06Vette.com to run our company store. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

TO GET TO THE STORE:
Click the "Buy Gear" link at the top of the page. You will be taken to the Redbrick site, which houses the Z06Vette.com store. There you will see the products that are currently available.

We have all your favorites, the black and white Z06Vette.com T-shirts, the black and white hats, a white and gray long sleeve T, the white "Best Vette Yet" T, and the black and white mens polos.

We have also added some exciting new products, such as a womens cut black and white polo, a new micro fleece jacket in both mens a womens cut, a Champion hooded sweatshirt, and a great nylon Z06Vette.com duffle.

Over time we will be adding other products to the mix, if you have an idea for something you would like to see in the store, please PM me and we will see what we can do.

As I stated earlier, the store is now open for business. ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED BY DECEMBER 10, 2006 WILL BE SHIPPED IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.

So check out the new store, order with confidence, and get the gear you want, when YOU want.

Any questions or problems with the store should be forwarded to me via PM, and I will take care of the issue with Redbrick immeadiately.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark,
Where's the link?
:cheers:
Mike

#12 ·
That's awesome. I'll be ordering a shirt and hat soon.

Thanks Mark.

#15 ·
It might be a pop-up blocker.

The store site opens in a new window and it may be considered a pop-up, try disabling your pop-up blocker and see if that helps.

Mark

#20 ·
coryj558 said:
So, I'm guessing the first proceeds will go towards paying back those that are still waiting for refunds from the last run???

:idea:

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1145309&postcount=121

~Cory
The site doesn't get the money. It is paid directly to the vendor.

Did you send an e-mail to Mark (mdickie) showing the amount you spent? I think this was suggested before...

Mike

#24 ·
Got my order today with no problem. The t shirt is really nice, but be advised that the hats aren't the same as in the pic. I ordered the off white one, and I got a brown ball cap with just Z06vette.com embroidered on it (not Z06vette.com the best vette yet, as pictured). Don't know if this was a mistake or intentional but I'm sure it will be straightened out. I emailed Jerry, and am waiting to hear back. :thumb:

#25 ·
JtownZ06 said:
Got my order today with no problem. The t shirt is really nice, but be advised that the hats aren't the same as in the pic. I ordered the off white one, and I got a brown ball cap with just Z06vette.com embroidered on it (not Z06vette.com the best vette yet, as pictured). Don't know if this was a mistake or intentional but I'm sure it will be straightened out. I emailed Jerry, and am waiting to hear back. :thumb:
Make sure you get what you ordered.
We would like this to go smooth with this vendor and that includes getting the purchases done correctly!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.