Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Here - The Z06vette.com Store Is Open For Business!!!

20K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  MikesZ06 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yes, that's right, we finally did it. We have opened a full time Z06Vette.com store so you can order your favorite Z06Vette.com items whenever the mood strikes you.

No more waiting for us to have an apparel run, no more missing the ordering window, and not being able to get the gear you need.

Our site store is open for business 24 x 7 x 365. Through our partner, Redbrick Clothing, you can now order all your favorite items any time YOU want.

RedBrick clothing was the vendor we used the first several times we sold apparel, their quality is top notch, they sell only the best products. And most importantly, Redbrick is RELIABLE. No more lost shipments, no more delays in getting products, Redbrick DELIVERS every time.

Jerry and the gang at Redbrick are some of the finest people I have ever done business with, and I am proud that they have agreed to partner with Z06Vette.com to run our company store. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

TO GET TO THE STORE:

Z06 Corvette

Quick note: Since the store sends you to another site in a new window, you may get a conflict with your pop-up blocker. If you cannot get the store site to come up, try disabling the pop-up blocker and see if that helps.

Any questions or problems with the store should be forwarded to me via PM, and I will take care of the issue with Redbrick immediately.

Thanks,
Mark

See less See more
#33 ·
I can't even get the link to work.

this is bush league.....

#40 ·
For anyone having a problem with the "Buy Gear" link cut and paste the following URL into your browser and it should take you to the store site.

http://www.redbrickclothing.com/stores/corvette.html

If you continue to have problems, please PM me directly and I will work with you to get it figured out.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.