Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Spoiler question

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  HotTodd50 
#1 ·
Hey gang,
Does anyone have experience with the replacement underbody spoiler you can get from Mid-Atlantic Motor Works, or from any other company? Are there any available that don't extend down as far as the stock spoiler and don't scrape the ground as often? Mid-Atlantic has one for $105, then with add-ons you can choose to get such re-inforcement options. Do any of the newer Vettes that have rear spoilers for aero-dynamics come without an underbody spoiler that's designed for engine cooling?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who answers.

#2 ·
Welcome to :z:

I had to replace the middle spoiler and driver's side wing spoiler after a semi blew a recap in front of me.:surprise:

The price seems right but I do not believe that there are any available ones that are shorter(just basic standard replacement items).
Re-enforcement items are usually just for the side wing spoilers.

The C6/C7 have rear spoilers (some larger than others,depending on model) and also front spoilers even though the C6/7 are front cooling systems (fresh air comes into the front of the car versus the C5 which is a bottom fresh air system).

Hope this answers some of your questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.