Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Welcome MikesZ06 as our newest Mod

13K views 131 replies 55 participants last post by  MikesZ06 
#1 ·
Everyone please give MikesZ06 a hand as the newest member of the Z06Vette.com staff.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with Mike's ride as well as his helpful and humourous nature on the site and in church, er, person....;)

Cheers, and thanks Mike!

JC

#29 ·
Hey Officer, long time no hear...

CONGRATS Mike. Think JC knows how to pick em'. :D :cool:

Now with mention of Zdog. Glad one of you made it to Moderator, in that maybe we now can have more influence in getting our "Hot Rides" updated monthly.............. for neons... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :z:

#30 ·
Cal Jr. said:
Hey Officer, long time no hear...

CONGRATS Mike. Think JC knows how to pick em'. :D :cool:

Now with mention of Zdog. Glad one of you made it to Moderator, in that maybe we now can have more influence in getting our "Hot Rides" updated monthly.............. for neons... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :z:
Thanks, 'ol buddy!!

Did you read the thread about my stroker yet?

Gonna make the race more interesting, I think;)

:cheers: :cheers:

#39 ·
fcalmes said:
Congrats Mike!! You're a perfect choice!! :cheers:
Thanks, Frank!!! As good a moderator as your were, that means an awful lot to me!!!!

Is it true that new moderators buy the first round ? Congrats
God I hope not, Nytro. No money left after the mods :lol: :lol:

Mike, your a man on the move. First the stroker, now this attempted take over of the forum.
Congrats, your a good man for the job
Thanks, DOG!! Doing everything I can to get the .10 sec advantage on you for the race :lol: :lol:

#42 ·
MikesZ06 said:
Thanks, guys!!!

They said I had the perfect traits:

1. Couldn't write as well as David and EMF

2. Couldn't make sigs like Don

3. Didn't have a sense of humor like Sconi and Cal

4. Didn't know anything about cars like DJWorm or Z06/Les or Wes or GMBlack3

5. Wasn't as good looking as MDickie or Frank

6. Wasn't as fast as ZDOG

7. Wasn't as good a driver as powershifter , Ranger, or Brent

8. Couldn't take pictures like Jacob or Norman or KevinTorch

So they thought I would be the perfect moderator
:D :D :lol: :lol:
Mike, Congrats!! You will do a great job!!:cheers:

I would think that your biggest qualification would be knowing half of the great workers at the plant in BG. I remember on the plant tour when you kept on talking to all the workers and even had donuts with some of them. The repeated looks on our guides face was priceless!!

As far as me knowing something/anything about cars, you must have me confused with someone else. :eek::

Maybe my limited knowledge of cars makes up for my spelling and grammar errors.:lol:

#43 ·
Congratulations Mike! You'll make an absolutely great moderator...
:coo:

Dan Farmer

#44 ·
gmblack3 said:

Mike, Congrats!! You will do a great job!!:cheers:

I would think that your biggest qualification would be knowing half of the great workers at the plant in BG. I remember on the plant tour when you kept on talking to all the workers and even had donuts with some of them. The repeated looks on our guides face was priceless!!

As far as me knowing something/anything about cars, you must have me confused with someone else. :eek::

Maybe my limited knowledge of cars makes up for my spelling and grammar errors.:lol:
Thanks, bro!!

Ah, the GM plant ...that was a blast. I'd have walked out of there with a new LS6 engine in my pocket if I could :lol: :lol:

With some of your terrific 'how to' write ups and posts, I think you know an awful lot about our beasties ;)

Dan 'the man' Farmer...what can I say... I always wanted to be just like you when I grew up so this step was only natural :D :D :lol:

:cheers:

#50 ·
ZO6LS6 said:
Mike , Congrats.....
It's high time they got some new mods around here.........;)
You will be a good un'...........;)
Thanks, Terry!! Muchos Grasis !!
(that either means 'thanks' in Spanish or something about a lot of grass....not sure which :D )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.