Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Welcome MikesZ06 as our newest Mod

13K views 131 replies 55 participants last post by  MikesZ06 
#1 ·
Everyone please give MikesZ06 a hand as the newest member of the Z06Vette.com staff.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with Mike's ride as well as his helpful and humourous nature on the site and in church, er, person....;)

Cheers, and thanks Mike!

JC

#53 ·
FiveOJoe said:
Great Choice. Congrats Mike!!

Did you get the standard six-figure, multi- year, rookie moderator contract??

Joe:D
You bet, Joe, but I didn't trust them so I made them give it to me up front in cash :D :D Now I'm only short by half the cost of my newest mods :lol: :lol:

Mikeee. Congrats. Now I won't be able to post anything. Dang insurance guys.
Norman, you just keep postin' them beautiful pics and I'll let you slide ;) :D

Thanks, guys!!

:cheers: :cheers:

#58 ·
King Ray said:
Mike, I'm sure ZDog won't give you a 0.5 second with your Huckleberry reflexes! Maybe Huckleberry hound should be your new avatar. Or perhaps this photo of the real deal would be more appropriate:

Congrats again! :cheers:
Thanks, Ray. Maybe JC will substitute Doc for Homer....who knows ;)

Wow, that even looks like me....except I'm prettier (about the same age though) :D :D

#62 ·
Boy, Mike as a moderator - talk about having a rooster guard the hen house:lol: :lol:

AKA Mike that is very :cool: , congrat's.

Les

#65 ·
Re: Re: Welcome MikesZ06 as our newest Mod

ZO6/Les said:
Boy, Mike as a moderator - talk about having a rooster guard the hen house:lol: :lol:

AKA Mike that is very :cool: , congrat's.

Les
Rooster.....hen house......Me? :sneaky: :sneaky: :lol:

Thanks, Les!!!

Congratulations!.......and best of luck
Hey, Duster. Thanks, bro! :guiness:

Congrats Mike. You are really a great guy, thank you for helping me out with my post "best way to get 400 rwhp" hope to meet someday my friend.
Zlicious, it was my pleasure. Enjoyed visiting with you and will look forward to a meet!! Hey, what a great excuse to get you to the fest next year!!

#68 ·
Re: mike/ i guess this means.....

KevZ06Torch said:
that you're not going to sell the z06 afterall??????????

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
:eek: :D :z: :zboobie: :sneaky: :crazy: :roll:
Sure I am Kevin. They just told me they needed someone with a 'NEON' perspective to moderate this joint :D :lol: :lol:

#72 ·
Re: Mike's car in shop....

KevZ06Torch said:

i JUST noticed this on your bio...
did you blow the block or what????? (you can tell i haven't been on the site as much as i'd like :(

:cheers:
No Kevin, didn't blow the block or anything like that. That a look at the thread "Which way would you go" that I started last week. Will give you a pretty good idea of what's happening.

Take care........Mike

#73 ·
good :)

but....
i put in a search with several terms...
couldn't find the thread you mentioned...
can you help me ?
(i guess i'm about as good at finding links as i am posting pics....
btw: JC has a few more new banner pics that i'm too "c. challenged" to post) :) :)

:zboobie: :zboobie:

#74 ·
Re: good :)

KevZ06Torch said:
but....
i put in a search with several terms...
couldn't find the thread you mentioned...
can you help me ?
(i guess i'm about as good at finding links as i am posting pics....
btw: JC has a few more new banner pics that i'm too "c. challenged" to post) :) :)

:zboobie: :zboobie:
In Grandstand section, Kev....
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27214

#75 ·
Hey Kev, I can tell you the real story about Mikes car in the shop. He has some important racing coming up next year and he felt a little light in the HP department so he is taking some steps to remedy the situation.

Of course the competition (who ever that might be) is just not setting back and pretending all is well. I understand technicians from one of the finest tuners in the country are now studying the situation and promise that more boost and more HP for a certain 427TT Z06 will be more than adequate for any challenges

#76 ·
ZDOG said:
Hey Kev, I can tell you the real story about Mikes car in the shop. He has some important racing coming up next year and he felt a little light in the HP department so he is taking some steps to remedy the situation.

Of course the competition (who ever that might be) is just not setting back and pretending all is well. I understand technicians from one of the finest tuners in the country are now studying the situation and promise that more boost and more HP for a certain 427TT Z06 will be more than adequate for any challenges
:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.