Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Welcome MikesZ06 as our newest Mod

13K views 131 replies 55 participants last post by  MikesZ06 
#1 ·
Everyone please give MikesZ06 a hand as the newest member of the Z06Vette.com staff.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with Mike's ride as well as his helpful and humourous nature on the site and in church, er, person....;)

Cheers, and thanks Mike!

JC

#77 ·
Mike:

A belated and overdue congratulations! I don't make it over to the Grandstand as often as I should Can't believe I missed this thread till now! What a doofus I am. :blush: Your qualifications speak for themselves, as listed by you in the early pages of this thread. :p I have no doubt that you'll do the post and us proud . . . while at the same time spiking all our envy when your ride has more stampeding ponies than two stock Zs combined. :cheers: May your moderatorship be long and ultimately of great historical significance. :cheers:

Oh, and just to set the record straight:

BTW, what does lexiconical mean
Hmmm???? Good question. I'm pretty sure it means someone with a prolific writing style, who enjoys barrages of ten cent words, roving verbosity, finely honed syntax and intimate evenings at home with his Thesaurus.:lol:

Way to go, Mike.

David

#79 ·
David Fogel said:
Mike:

A belated and overdue congratulations! I don't make it over to the Grandstand as often as I should Can't believe I missed this thread till now! What a doofus I am. :blush: Your qualifications speak for themselves, as listed by you in the early pages of this thread. :p I have no doubt that you'll do the post and us proud . . . while at the same time spiking all our envy when your ride has more stampeding ponies than two stock Zs combined. :cheers: May your moderatorship be long and ultimately of great historical significance. :cheers:

Oh, and just to set the record straight:

Hmmm???? Good question. I'm pretty sure it means someone with a prolific writing style, who enjoys barrages of ten cent words, roving verbosity, finely honed syntax and intimate evenings at home with his Thesaurus.:lol:

Way to go, Mike.

David
David, thank you kind sir. Just because of you, I'm a lernin' new words. How's this.....supercalifragilisticexpealidotious :D

Take care, brutha!!

What's this......a moderator who doesn't know the meaning of lexiconcal......maybe we shouldn't be so quick to promote within.......J/K Mikey.
Sure I do, Twist. It means..."someone with a prolific writing style, who enjoys barrages of ten cent words, roving verbosity, finely honed syntax and intimate evenings at home with his Thesaurus". Tada :D :D :D :D

:cheers: :cheers:

#83 ·
chitownZ06 said:
Yup, I'm fubu's lawyer for when we were at church:lol:
Yep, I thought we sipped a brew or two together at 'church'. Good to talk to you again.
I'll talk to JC about getting the 'Z06fest member' under your name.
Later, bro...

#89 ·
David, thank you kind sir. Just because of you, I'm a lernin' new words. How's this.....supercalifragilisticexpealidotious
You're quite welcome, my friend. As for your impressive display of vocabulary . . . What can I say, it's just awful nice to see that my etymological efforts serve a useful purpose (other than to make my posts sound like a science project :p ).

Word of the day: Conciliator. Definition: Mike. :lol: :cheers:

#97 ·
Hey Mike.......

Congratulations. Just goes to show you that even if you don't "Know Nuttin", you can keep an eye on the rest of us ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

#98 ·
QKSLVR said:
Congrats Mike :guiness:
Thanks QK!!

Congratulations. Just goes to show you that even if you don't "Know Nuttin", you can keep an eye on the rest of us !
Baron, thanks, bro!!
Thought maybe if I became a mod, I
would know something.
Didn't work though :( :( :lol:

#100 ·
ZDOG writes....

Hey Kev, I can tell you the real story about Mikes car in the shop. He has some important racing coming up next year and he felt a little light in the HP department so he is taking some steps to remedy the situation.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about!!!!?!!!!!!
:eek: :lol: :eek: :D :eek: ;)

I DO KNOW I'LL BE AT NEXT YEARS FEST HOWEVER!!!!!!!
:cheers: :z:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.