Votes: 88 23.4%
  • Other

Votes: 91 24.2%
  • The Cheapest

Votes: 38 10.1%

What Brand of Gas do you use?

23K views 121 replies 111 participants last post by  Zmeister 
#1 ·
I was just wondering what brand of gas everyone was using?
I use Mobile or Amaco/BP. I never had any problems with them.

#2 ·
Mobil primarily...Shell as my secondary...But may soon be my primary as car has not thrown fuel sensor codes when I use it...Then again, this could be any number of reasons, it is a GM. :D

#3 ·
I only use one brand, Union 76!

Here in California, it's all bunny piss 91 octane but I have used 76' for the last 25yrs and don't intend to change.

:cheers: :cheers:

#9 ·
You left out Exxon!!! It is actually now ExxonMobil with individual stations either branded as Exxon or Mobil. It is now a combined company with ExxonMobil operating the former Exxon and Mobil refineries and distribution system.

GOLD72 :cheers:

#11 · (Edited)
Texaco 93 Octane

I have, on occasion, used some of my pink 110 octane and let me tell ya, she loves it!!!

#14 ·
Amoco/BP right up the street plus sometimes I drive through their Touchless Car Wash!! :jawdrop: Don't freak...it's ok now and then!! :lol:

#18 ·
Chevron w/Techron. Used to use Texaco and Shell. Was having problems with fuel gauge sensor and switched to Chevron. No more problems. I'm sold.

JWz06.

#19 ·
I use Citco or the cheapest I can find! In fact< I get .06 off Premium on Wed. and Sat. Here in Jersey I just paid(with my discount) $1.67 last week! ;) :yeadog:

#23 ·
I guess I'll be the first to say Kroger Premium 93. You get 7 cents off premium when you use your Kroger Plus card! Ive thought of putting midgrade 89 in before, but for the extra dollar or two, its better to go with premium all the time. The factory puts in BP 87 at the assembly line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.