B&B or CORSA X PIPE QUESTION - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

B&B or CORSA X PIPE QUESTION

Hello, I'm a new member and new owner of a 04 Z06. I'm thinking about installing ether a B&B or CORSA x PIPE and my question is will ether one bolt up to the original Ti axle back mufflers with out any alignment issues such as crooked tail pipe tips, Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 06:43 AM

Re: B&B or CORSA X PIPE QUESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eds Z06 View Post
Hello, I'm a new member and new owner of a 04 Z06. I'm thinking about installing ether a B&B or CORSA x PIPE and my question is will ether one bolt up to the original Ti axle back mufflers with out any alignment issues such as crooked tail pipe tips, Thanks
I think you should be fine with either of those X-pipes. I had a Borla X-pipe and had no alignment issues.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Re: B&B or CORSA X PIPE QUESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by jub jub View Post
I think you should be fine with either of those X-pipes. I had a Borla X-pipe and had no alignment issues.
Thanks for the reply, I ordered the corsa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > C5 Z06 Specific Topics > C5 Z06 - Pit Road