My 11' Z06 or 13' Shelby GT500? - Page 3 - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum
Z06Vette.com Z06Vette.com
Go Back   Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > Other Z06 Topics > The Garage (non Vette related)
Z06vette.com is the premier Chevrolet Corvette Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #31 (permalink)

Lifetime Premium Member
Re: My 11' Z06 or 13' Shelby GT500?

That is a great color combo - the matte black stripes are
Not sure about how less bland the interior is though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #32 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)

Lifetime Premium Member

I am a big fan of Carroll Shelby and the cars that carry his name. I even like the GT500 you posted pictures of. Looks very nice. I agree, great color scheme.

Personally, I'm just not keen on having a backseat in my car. Nor do I put the Mustang GT500 in the same clasification as a Corvette. That is why Chevrolet built Camaro ZL1s for.

Now if you bought a Ford GT or Shelby Cobra, then I would have a little more respect for your postings on a Z06 forum. Oh well, it is what it is. To each their own. Just because some of my friends like fat girls, they are still my friends. Bottom line, we all love our cars and that is all that matters.

With the above said, I can't help but wonder if you have found a Mustang forum where you will have the opportunity to tell Mustang owners how much you miss your Z06?

Corvette - Driven to be driven
Old 11-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOHBABY View Post
I am a big fan of Carroll Shelby and the cars that carry his name. I even like the GT500 you posted pictures of. Looks very nice. I agree, great color scheme.

Personally, I'm just not keen on having a backseat in my car. Nor do I put the Mustang GT500 in the same clasification as a Corvette. That is why Chevrolet built Camaro ZL1s for.

Now if you bought a Ford GT or Shelby Cobra, then I would have a little more respect for your postings on a Z06 forum. Oh well, it is what it is. To each their own. Just because some of my friends like fat girls, they are still my friends. Bottom line, we all love our cars and that is all that matters.

With the above said, I can't help but wonder if you have found a Mustang forum where you will have the opportunity to tell Mustang owners how much you miss your Z06?
needing 4 seats and hating black, i wont miss it...

Sold- 2011 Z06
Old 11-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #34 (permalink)

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkevil11 View Post
I definitely will. I too am curious and will put up a nice write up on the two. I am so excited! Going to be neat seeing a huge trailer unloading it in front of my house.

Going to miss the Z baddest car I ever owned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkevil11 View Post
The Batmobile look!!

Always wanted to do a all black theme on a sports car, thought guys?
Oh, I guess these were typos..

Last edited by ZOHBABY; 11-09-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOHBABY View Post
Oh, I guess these were typos..
you lost me, and you are ruining my Thread, go away, nobody cares what you think...they are both amazing cars.

Sold- 2011 Z06
Old 11-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #36 (permalink)

Lifetime Premium Member

You lost us when you went against our suggestions and still bought a Ford.

As far as I am concerned, your right to a thread on this board ended the day you sold your Z. Unlike you, I loved your Z. I also stated that I liked your Mustang. I wouldn't own one, but I like it. I'm damn sure wouldn’t give up my Z for one because this village only has room for one idiot and guess what, you’re officailly it!

Don't forget, this is a Corvette forum for Corvette owners and enthusiast alike. To start a thread on a Corvette forum asking us Corvette lovers about what we think about you buying a Rustang is an open invitation to ridicule. For the most part, the forum members have been very generous and supportive with trying to keep you in the right car. But like a child, you went off and did what you were going to do in the first place. Some of us consider that a slap in the face. Stop asking for people’s feedback if you already damn well knew what you are going to do anyways.

Yep! Your job title explains it all. You are one of them typical piss poor managers who let's others provide feedback when they know damn well their decision has already been made. Unfortunately for you, we do not work for you so don't think you can come on here and tell guys like me what we can and cannot do. Ruining your thread? Please! More like you ruining our forum.

As for nobody caring about what I have to say is nothing compared to the audacity of you coming on here and thinking you were going to be supported in your final decision. Unlike you, I paid to be a part of this forum and to be a part of a community that has higher standards for automotive excellence than any Rustang owner could ever imagine. To say that they are both amazing cars is like telling me that your hamburger is as good as my filet mignon. Yea, they both taste good, but what you fail to understand is that you ordered from the dollar menu whereas I ordered mine in a Five Star restaurant. Apple and Oranges! Get it?

Please drive off into the sunset with your Rustang and enjoy your new ride somewhere else with others who share your newfound passion for Fords.

I’m done with you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > Other Z06 Topics > The Garage (non Vette related)