Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Road Trips, Scenic Drives, & Fun Runs

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  YumaZ06 
#1 · (Edited)
Guidelines for posting your favorite drives.

Post the trip, drive, or run in the Region where the drive STARTS.
  • Keep it informational - this is not to post up "Road Kills" or engage in personal story telling. Tell the audience about the road and what makes it special.
  • Include enough information so that the reader can find the start, find the finish, determine the distance and time for "normal" driving.
  • Tell the reader what makes it special ... worth a trip, worth a detour, alternate point-to-point route, great road, unique stops or views along the way.
  • If you have a photo taken along the route, or at a great stop (scenic, dining or otherwise) along the way, by all means include it. Just limit it to one.

#4 ·
The wife and I just completed a 2k road trip from San Jose California to Joshua Tree NP, on to Surprise Az to visit friends, then off to Sedona Az (awesome views here, have hiked here before but not this time), then off to Holbrook Az (stayed at the Wigwam Motor Inn, an historic site) and off to the Petrified Forest NP. The return trip from here was on I40 with an occasional side road called US66. Stopping in Kingman Az is always good, then off to Barstow, Tehachapi, back to the I5 in Bakersfield and finally home. Couple of year ago we took our car all the way from California to Niagara Falls Ny - 7k and 6 weeks living out the back of the Z06
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Luxury vehicle

#5 ·
The wife and I just completed a 2k road trip from San Jose California to Joshua Tree NP, on to Surprise Az to visit friends, then off to Sedona Az (awesome views here, have hiked here before but not this time), then off to Holbrook Az (stayed at the Wigwam Motor Inn, an historic site) and off to the Petrified Forest NP. The return trip from here was on I40 with an occasional side road called US66. Stopping in Kingman Az is always good, then off to Barstow, Tehachapi, back to the I5 in Bakersfield and finally home. Couple of year ago we took our car all the way from California to Niagara Falls Ny - 7k and 6 weeks living out the back of the Z06
View attachment 11225
Yea but it's such a great looking Z to be living out of!!!

Good trip :thumb:

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.