Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Bay Area/ Northern California Spotted Thread

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  09Pegasusz06 
#1 ·
I searched with no luck of finding any NorCal Spotted thread. So i took it upon myself to make one! I Am anthony, I have a Silver 09 C6 Z06. I live in walnut creek CA. Today i saw a white Z06 with black wheels, gorgeous car... on the 680 going south.
Well if you see any post up!

#3 ·
I live in Santa Cruz and have a 2012 Centennial Z06, prior to that a QS 02 Z06. Saw a red C6 Z06 at the harbor a few days ago. Weekend days I'll spot Corvettes of all years and models as people come to the beach for the weather (we have had LOTS of whales visit the bay this fall and are easily spotted from shore). Driving highway 1 either direction is fun, especially the Big Sur area.

#4 ·
i was in la all last week, saw nothing but Porsche, BMW, and Mercedes. really all week only saw two corvettes. most interesting car was a tesla, very nice looking car. i would be afraid to drive my z06 in la, too many cars, also too many motorcycles splitting lanes, those riders have to be insane to do that, most of the time they are riding in a cars blindspot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.