New after market black interior door panels for a c5 how do they look compared to oem - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
A.S.E.ZO6

New after market black interior door panels for a c5 how do they look compared to oem

Is there any one on this forum that has purchased nem after market black interior door panels for the 699.99 each for there z06 and if so,how did they compare to the factory/OEM interior panels as far as color match and vinyl texture goes? I am looking to maybe purchase and want to know that info from someone out there that has purchased such panels.ebay is loaded with used oem panels,but most have the vinyl seperating above the arm rest like mine and if they are not they want big bucks for used panels that will eventually separate. Thanks for any info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > FRC / Hardtops / Coupes > General Corvette Discussion