F/S: 2003 Z06 6-SPD - That beautiful MY in our forum banner... - Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
RJ-19
Z06 Addict

Garage
F/S: 2003 Z06 6-SPD - That beautiful MY in our forum banner...

Yes, it is true. The time has come to part ways with my C5Z. So that Millennium Yellow beauty that stares you in the face every time you open this forum up in the header could be in YOUR driveway in the near future. Read on below for more details and where you can view all the photos.

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (1YY37)
Millennium Yellow 50th Anniversary Edition
LS6 5.7L 405 HP EPA 19/28 MPG
6-speed manual transmission, 3.42 rear axle
39,XXX Miles
Price $24,950
Commerce City, CO (Denver suburbs)
Contact – Ryan 720.218.5487 (call/text) or email [email protected]
Hi-res photos available at the link below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EZsrDD8Xs6vES9fS8

This was the car that restarted the Corvette as a dominant player in the sports car market. After years of underpowered cars, GM introduced the C5 Z06 in 2001. By 2003 for the 50th anniversary of the Corvette, they upped the game even farther pushing the car to 405 HP with redline at 6,500 RPM, 400 ft-lbs of torque at 4,800 RPM, going 0-60 in under four seconds and lateral acceleration in excess of 1g. Other performance enhancements for the Z06 included light weight Titanium exhaust, functional front/rear duct for increased brake cooling, as well as other suspension upgrades.

Offered for sale is a very well documented 2003 Corvette Z06, 50th anniversary edition. I am the second owner of the vehicle. The original owner of the vehicle, who resided in WV, took delivery of the vehicle from Don Hall Chevrolet in Daytona Beach, FL. (They had some of the earliest Z06 allocations that year.) The car was built June 27-28, 2002, VIN sequence 100696, and delivered in Aug 2002. I purchased the vehicle in May 2010 from a small dealer in Denver, NC when the vehicle had 4,000 miles on the odometer. This Z06 is also a bit of an Internet celebrity as one of the featured vehicles on the header of the Z06Vette.com online forum.

During my ownership I upgraded the brake fluid to high-temp DOT4 standard (Motul RBF600) via a Tech II brake service at a Chevrolet dealership which includes flushing all ABS reservoirs. Speed Bleeders were also installed at all four brake calipers during this service. The original brake pads and rotors were taken off at 9,800 miles and upgraded to Carbotech XP10 (front) and XP08 (rear) pads with all new rotors. All of the original brake rotors and pads are included should the new owner wish to put them back on the vehicle. In the last twelve months, the transmission and rear differential fluids have been replaced. Engine coolant flush and fill was completed April of this year by the local Chevy dealer. The car currently shows codes related to the ABS / traction control system. Diagnostics by the local Chevy deal show that the EBCM will need to be rebuilt. The car has been professionally detailed inside and out and is ready for its next proud owner.

Standard Z06 Features:
  • 5.7L 405HP SFI V8 engine
  • Six-speed manual transmission
  • Active handling / traction control
  • Four-wheel independent suspension
  • Power four-wheel disc brakes, windows, speed sensitive steering
  • Limited slip differential
  • Aluminum five-spoke Z06 wheels
  • Oil life monitoring system
  • Driver / passenger (w/ deactivation switch) airbags
  • Remote keyless entry (2)
  • Pass-key II theft deterrent system w/ alarm
  • Power heated exterior mirrors
  • Retractable halogen headlamps
  • Daytime running lamps
  • Titanium exhaust system
  • AM/FM Stereo, CD player, Bose speakers
  • Carpeted floor mats
  • Heads up display
  • Cruise control
  • Intermittent wipers
  • Leather seating surfaces and steering wheel wrap
  • 6-way power driver seat
  • Power door locks / windows
  • Electric rear window defogger
  • Remote decklid and fuel door releases

Options on this vehicle:
  • Millennium Yellow to match Corvette Racing team, only 1708 produced
  • Memory Package
  • Body Side Moldings
  • Electrochromatic (auto dimming) Mirrors (inside rearview & left outside rearview)
  • Rear Axle 3.42 Ratio
  • DC powered tire inflator kit

Misc items included with the vehicle purchase:
  • Original window sticker
  • Original dealer’s delivery folio and paperwork
  • Original owner’s manual, complete with all original Z06 and 50th anniversary specific items (Z06 post-its, pen, tire pressure gauge, etc)
  • Original owner’s 50th anniversary instructional CD
  • Mobile 1 / Corvette “Journey Through an Engine” CD (A C6 promo item, but was included with the car)
  • All service records, receipts and copies of previous titles / ownership records

Additional / extra items below are also included in the sale price of the car:
  • Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar P295/35ZR18, set of two (2), OEM rears ($885 value)
  • GM Corvette dealer service manuals, set of three ($300 value)
  • Corvette America MaxTech, outdoor car cover, C5 generation specific w/ mirror pockets ($125 value)
  • Low profile 2x12 vehicle service ramps ($100 value)
  • Original 2001 Z06 debut dealer brochure
  • Original 2003 model year dealer brochure and CD
  • OEM brake rotors, original take-offs at ~9.8k miles
  • OEM brake pads, original take-offs at ~9.8k miles
  • OEM rear license plate frame, original dealer plate frame, wipers, filter, etc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	12767   Click image for larger version

Name:	100.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	12769  

2003 Millennium Yellow Z06
(Yes, it actually is the one at the top of the screen...)
Proud Corvette Owner Since May 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 05:17 PM
jub jub

Re: F/S: 2003 Z06 6-SPD - That beautiful MY in our forum banner...

My first Z was MY and I loved that car! Good luck with the sale!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Z06Vette.com - Corvette Z06 Forum > General > Member Sales/Trades - Parts & Cars