Corvette Z06 Forum banner

C5 z06 wheel search

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  RC45 
#1 ·
Hey guys I am having a really difficult time finding a 2004 C5 z06 rear wheel. It is part number 9594810 and the size is 18x 10.5. It is the NON chrome version. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

#2 ·
You did not say if you were looking for new or used

Try corvetterecycling website, they sell used Corvette parts
they have 1 used for rear of 04 Z06, less then $190
search for 2004 wheel
and you will see it there
You may have to repaint but it is not the chrome type

Or get their phone number off webpage and call them

Attachments

#5 ·
I had the issue just a few weeks ago when I noticed one of my rear wheels had a crack in one of the spokes. My '03 ZO6 has only 10,305 miles on it and sits in a heated garage and now this happens. Anyway I researched and found a place that sells used and believe it or not NOS C5 wheel. I purchased a "NEW" rear wheel and it arrived this past Friday. Yes it is brand new and not reconditioned as some people may think. Contact Mike Figlak at mike@midwestwheelandtire.com and he will gladly help you.

#6 ·
Amazing! Only 10K miles? Bought my '03 Z06 in Dec 2002 and put 140K on it, so far. Resale value for mine is undoubtedly tanked, but I have a tendency to drive 'em a lot (266K on the C2)...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.