Corvette Z06 Forum banner

C6 Corvette Design last forever

6K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  jub jub 
#1 · (Edited)
All Corvette C6 6th generation Z51-Z06-ZR1 will last forever, bargain, made in USA and extinct. They should cost more, more and a lot.
The design is like F14, F15, F16 F18 and even F22, F35. If you look closely at their tails format. Circles fires burn forever. They are simple, beautiful and powerful. By the way, circles design are the best. They are the smallest, the biggest shape in the world of atoms, photons, quarks, univers and black holes. It defines the unit design of attraction, power and force. The design of the Corvette 6th generation seduces everybody from its tail light looks and curvy appealing body.
On another hand, the corvette lights look like an afterburner going on the ground. At night you can see the truth of the astonishing effect that corvette makes. The cockpit of the C6 is designed in a charm way totally like a canopy of an air plane, from its awsome targa through its curvy back end glass that beats any car. Furthermore this generation will never be produced again the same way. This monsterous glamour design defeat all the decades.
Corvette is the icon, jet car and the ship fighter car of America. They are faster than Lambo, Ferrari, GTR, M3, etc. in each generation.
The more you appreciate your corvette the more it lives in your bloodroots.

It is the ground force cars and nature of the beast.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
The new C8 will do exactly what GM wants. Change the demographic of the owner base. I for one am not yet sold on it but I am sure that will change over time.
Over the years I have gone through 3 Porsche's, 2 were "911"s (964 & 993) and a 928GTS. The 928 was by far a much better car than the other 2, but that was my personal preference, apparently Porsche didn't agree with me and killed the 928. Funny thing is the 928 was like a C5. Front engine V8, torque tube rear transmission. Nearly 50/50 weight distribution you had to really screw up to lose control of that car. Hated the 911's. Always felt like I was driving a go kart. You sit way up front and felt like you on the wrong end of the fulcrum. The 993 was just a terrible car only kept that a few months and dumped it. As the family grew, I need a back seat so opted for several E39 BMW M5's. Good cars all seemed to have problems with them, and when my last one got close to 40K on the odometer I had thoughts of some catastrophic repair and sold that off before it did something bad. Then I bought a Ford GT. Great handling car, terrible ingress and egress. If you didn't open the doors all the way you could not get out. Handled well. But I like to use my cars as daily drivers April to early December. The GT was to impracticable. Scared to park it anywhere, couldn't see out the back, no backup camera etc so it had to go. The wife still reminds me to this day of that mistake because the value of them has done nothing but go up. Oh well.
Which brings me to my C6. Nice V8, can get parts for it with no problem and I can play around with it. I personally like sitting behind the motor. And because of that layout the styling is influenced by the packaging. Long nose short deck. That classic styling has been going on for decades. The 365GTB Ferrari just has that look. Yes the new 488 Pista is a gorgeous automobile and I think Ferrari owns the look. Everybody else is just a copy cat. And that my friends brings me to the C8. GM has to change the Corvette or it will become the Buick of sports cars. All you base will die off and the mark will die with the last owner. Change is good, if nothing else it will elevate our mark and give it relevance decades from now. It may even in it's own way make the last front engine, manual transmission cars more valuable, because "they don't make'm like they used to" and that's why the C8 will be a disrupter in the market. Unfortunately not the leader

#8 · (Edited)
That's a very interesting take on it and not having driven anything with an engine behind me, I'm a bit skeptical. One reason I'm thinking I'll hang on to my C6 and see how the C8 will pan out. If reviews are good, I will probably purchase a 2021 and keep both until I come up with a decision. That's the plan anyway.

I've also been looking at the Challenger Hellcat Redeye as a new toy so, who knows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.