Friends, I have some news regarding the polishers we promote and offer:
For years, Adamís has sold and promoted the Flex 3401 VRG polisher. Its true dual-action motion and heavy-cutting capability has helped it earn a solid reputation in the industry. Simply put, we donít promote Chinese manufacturing, and the new owner of Flex is a Chinese company.
With the release of our new Paint Correcting and Finishing Polishes, especially in conjunction with the Microfiber Polishing Pads, we have found that the American-Made Cyclo Dual-Head Random Orbit Polisher and our new polishing system provide equivalent results, with enhanced safety.
We have decided to discontinue selling the Flex Polisher, not only because they are now a China-owned company. There are several reasons why we chose to promote the only USA manufactured polisher:
- The Cyclo Polisher is made in the USA, here in Colorado
- The Cyclo Polisher is the safest polisher in the category.
- Cyclo Polishers have the lowest repair/ fail rate of all polishers we have ever promoted.
- We, and our customers have achieved excellent, safe, and consistent results with the Cyclo.
- I personally prefer the Cyclo, and find it more comfortable to use, and easier to get into tight spots.
- Regardless what car you have, safety is key, and we like to offer the safest, most effective paint correcting system.
We will continue to service the Flex Polishers that we sold. Please submit a warranty registry for your Flex, if you have not done so already.
Thanks for your understanding, and you will see more Cyclo videos and kits coming soon!
When we detailed this 1939 Mercedes Benz 540K, using only the Cyclo, I realized, this was the only tool we needed to offer. (And that wasn't just because the $6.7M car won Best of Show at the Concours the following weekend!)
Enjoy the photos, and if you have any questions, just ask!