1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Incredible Deal!

and 0.9% over 48 months
and 2.9% over 60 months!

Wow!

If you have been riding the fence on whether or not to buy a Z---this should push you off! What a deal! God Bless America!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Now if we could just get 0.0% over invoice! :D

:cheers:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Let see $50000.00 over 36 payments equals $1388 a month.....Damn it I need a new job

·
Registered
680 Posts
Boy, is this Great timing or what!! :D :D :D

I just saved some $$:cheers: :guiness: :guiness: :cheers: My EBlue should be here 1st week in Oct. :p

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Wow, this is fantastic. A first for C5 (maybe even C4) as I recall. I'm sure, as all of you should know, this is a terrible economic time for many of us to come up with the funds to afford a big ticket item.

Even at $50k, the Z06 is worth it, but still a reach for many of us "working class" folks. At super low interest rates, the burden has just been lightened significantly. :)

More on this later (see Dealer Experiences forum) as relates to my particular case. :(

THANK YOU GM!!!

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Might as well enjoy it while you can guys. If the market keeps going down like it has, I'll be drooling on myself in a resthome before it gets back to where it was. :lol: :guiness: :lol:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Super info.

I sent my dealer a very short note. They replied, yes, just learned about it. I love it, this place has more info than the dealers themselves, well some of them. Between Rick, the dog, and others this place is on top of things. Love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts