Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I was at www.sorcrace.com this last weekend-hung out with some other members, and managed to get DQ'd from the road race again-don't ask. Overal a terrible weekend-rained out the first One Mile Shootout, so we managed to get a 3/4 mile run in the next day. Here is the winning car:

Some of you might remember the rides from the Fest..... :D

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Awesome! :coo:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
That's 5800 rpms in 5th with your gearing. Was she still pulling? Too bad the mile was rained out.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds like a fighter jet, very :coo:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Holy Crap Brian!!! :eek: Sounds like a F'n F16 at take off with it's afterburners on!! :thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FRC Tom said:
That's 5800 rpms in 5th with your gearing. Was she still pulling? Too bad the mile was rained out.

yes sir....it was still pullin. Would have been better if I could have used the throttle in 1st and 2nd. But it was street tires-no drag radials, and it we only got one shot instead of the normal three. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Holy crap. What are the numbers on your car? You said it was still pulling and you could've gone even faster if you could've used 1st and 2nd. All I have to say is DAAAMMMNNN.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
All I can say about Brian's car is that its "scary fast"! That car can break the tires loose in 5th if you're not careful. IMHO it definitely need a mini-tub and some huge stickies to take advantage of all the power that's available. Anyone that got to ride in it at the fest will tell you the same, I'm sure. It not only sounds like a jet, it accelerates like one!
:jammin:

Jim

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Yeah.....well mine's still quicker in the 1/4!!!!:lol: ;)

Isn't it, Brian? Yes, it is. Yes, I'm done now. Or at least until next year!!:D

Awesome, Brian!!! Sounds like Jet, alright!!!

-Tony

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
bbunting said:
yes sir....it was still pullin. Would have been better if I could have used the throttle in 1st and 2nd. But it was street tires-no drag radials, and it we only got one shot instead of the normal three. :jammin:
273's and you might break that 200 mph record.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts