Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone that sells a car wants to think that their car is perfect........No problems, great condition, mechanically sound, etc. etc. The truth is my car is not perfect but I tried to think it was and it was treated like a family member. Most definitely cleaned and maintained as good as someone could. Let me take this chance to tell you the exact condition of this car sight unseen.

Exterior:
Paint has some scratches. Frt. right quarter panel (1" long). Lower drivers door (about 2" long). Never been professionally detailed so not sure if any will come out. Never drive in the rain but have been caught out in the rain 7 times. I wash the car weekly so when it gets rained on I remember. I zaino the car so when its shined up it shines pretty well.
Interior:
I would have to say great and clean. Drivers carpet getting a little worn but overall ok. Has a six point cage I had powder coated black. Blends in real well and could look factory if it came that way.
Mods.:
RPM Stage 3 heads (milled) About 11.3:1 w/ 56cc's
RPM 238/244 on 114+2
Comp 921's
32# SVO's
MTI pulley
Meziere EWP
LG's w/o cats
Borla quad tips
LG ported TB
TNT F1 kit (window and WOT switch)
Spec stg. 3 with billet steel FW
4:10's
Black powder coated 18/19 OEM's with P-Zeros. 255/305
Hurst w/ MGW shifter
Car is slammed and looks evil in all black.
Everyone of these mods was done in the 2005 calender year with the exception of the exhaust. I have every single receipt and bill of sales with mileage. Have all the dyno's as well. Made 460/400 with current set up. Have only sprayed on the dyno and hit 520/493 w/ a 75 pill. Got the TNT installed in April so never got a chance to spray elsewhere.

Personal issue's are forcing this sale. I'm not looking to take a bath but what I am looking for is a (if any) reasonable offer. I might not have alot but I do have patience. I would post what I would like to get but I don't want to offend any other members trying to sell so lets just stick with p.m.'s.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT......Great Farthers Day gift. :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT

anyone...anyone :usa:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MSiska said:
Price?

Good Luck with the sale! :thumb:

I hope this isnt offensive but I'm looking to get $29,500. I am willing to talk though.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Looks like a good price with the mods you have! :thumb:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MSiska said:
Looks like a good price with the mods you have! :thumb:
Thanks......

Jason

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very nice price for a very nicely modded car.

Perry

PS, pm me pics please.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
That seems a great price for the numbers your putting down.

I don't have a need - but will certainly let some others know of the deal.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JoeS said:
That seems a great price for the numbers your putting down.

I don't have a need - but will certainly let some others know of the deal.

Good Luck!

Joe.....thanks for the nice gesture. My wife will be pleased that somebody is activly pursuing this sale!! :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, thanks again.:cheers:

Jason

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
That is one mean lookin' Z...best wishes for a quick sale!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts