Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 ZO6 FOR SALE. SPEEDWAY WHITE WITH BLACK INTERIOR
CAR IS IN MINT CONDITION AND HAS 33K MILES. THE ONLY PERFORMANCE MODS ON IT ARE B&B PRT EXHAUST WITH QUAD OVAL TIPS, AND HP HAWK BRAKE PADS. HAS BLACK Z06 MOTORSPORT WHEELS AND BLACKED OUT TURN SIGNALS. CUSTOM STEREO AND SOUND COMPETION WINNER. (NOT BASS). IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. CAR CAN BE RETURNED TO STOCK AS FAR AS THE STEREO GOES. PICS CAN BE FOUND HERE... ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS... WITH AUDIO 35K AND W/OUT 30K.
THERE IS OVER 10K IN AUDIO IN THIS CAR!!

HERE IS A MOD LIST TOO...
http://www.euroteknik.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=481

http://www.cardomain.com/id/speedwayz

·
Registered
120 Posts
How familiar that looks. ;) Good luck with the sale. And although I'm not big on stereo stuff, that Neon cutout Z06 badge is sweet looking.
Alot will ask how much you're looking to get for it.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice looking ride :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As For The Price It Depends On If The Stereo Stays In It. There Was A Lot Of Money Put Into That Stereo. So Ill See Whos Interested And Make My Decision On Whether To Leave It In Or Take It Out.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Nice car and equally nice gear in the car by the way.

For those not familiar, dynaudio and Xtant, it is some of the best sounding equipment you can put in a car. This is not your typical "boom box" crap.

I use dynaudio equipment in my home.

Good luck on the sale! And let me know if you end up with a pile of unused sudio gear in your garage :yeadog:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The Stripes Are Stickers As Well As The Corvette Inlay On The Bumpers. And I Purchased The Car September Of Last Year. Been Garaged All Winter And Crappy Days. To Me Owning A Car For One Year Is Not That Long. But Like I Said Some Things Came Up And I Will Have To Sell It. Or Possibly My G35. So Which Ever One Goes First. As for price, i have an offer right now for 37k with the stereo eqipment. I would like to keep it in there. Without the stereo equipment I think that the car would sell for around 30k or more.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
If it is helpful, I would actually be quite interested in that stereo, does parting that out help at all? What price?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I Have 2 Serious Offers Right Now And Both Are For Equipment In The Car. If They Fall Through I Will Certainly Let Youi Guys Know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have driven this car and can vouge for its condition. Rich takes great care of his cars and has had some sweet rides in the past...M5, M3, etc. This is by far the cleanest example of a Z06 I have seen in person. Good luck with the sale bud. I wish I did not have money tied up right now or else I would consider buying it myself. lets just hope the G35 goes first so you can keep this bad boy.

·
Registered
779 Posts
nice car and a rare fine. personally, i think you need to go down a little on the price because you can just about get a 03 Z for that price.. Good luck on the sale

1 - 20 of 24 Posts