Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of OEM Z06 wheels of my 01 Z. I have had some people interested but no takers quite yet. Here they are for sale. I want $500 for the full set, and am willing to break them up for $250 for the fronts and the same for the rear. E-mail at [email protected] for pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
blown 346 said:
I have a full set of OEM Z06 wheels of my 01 Z. I have had some people interested but no takers quite yet. Here they are for sale. I want $500 for the full set, and am willing to break them up for $250 for the fronts and the same for the rear. E-mail at [email protected] for pics. :cheers:
Interested in buying them.

Email sent.

Thanks, Perry

·
Registered
64 Posts
i believed we had an agreement, but you wanted to get the shipping amount to add to the purchase price. we communicate late Friday and I told you that i had to go out of town Saturday, but i would be return Sun and paypal you your determined amount. pretty bad business ethics if you ask me. i have never had anybody communicate this much on a deal, to go astray. i gave you a rounded up Fedex ground shipping amount, but you returned my email stating that the wheels were boxed and you wanted to verify the shipping amount to my zip. i waited as i promised and i got screwed. :sneaky: :mah:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was offered to sell the whole set and after not hearing from you I sold them. Nothing was set in stone, I'm not trying to be an ass but first come first serve. I have had alot of people tell me they wanted them and they are sold. While I never recieved payment so I wasnt going to wait and turn other people away. People say they are going to buy things and end up not payoing for them. That's what I thought was happening her so I sold them after i didnt hear from you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the only reason others were interested in your wheels is the fact that you created this thread after our final agreement

you were on the forum, so you had to see it

i was first come, and yes, you were an ass on this deal :flaming:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.