Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the time slip for the 12.1 I pulled out of my 02 on the stock tires with 600 miles on it.

OpticZ06:cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
IM-PRESSIVE!!! Especially the MPH:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
What's been done to your car, and what was the approx temp?

H

·
0 Posts
Looks like there is no need to post dyno numbers

Your dyno numbers showing 371.9 RWHP are a mute point with the mph you are showing. This is the ultimate dyno.

One question. You said you lost 6 RWHP with the Long Tube Headers. Was this run with the TRIC and the lost HP or before the headers?
With a 2.02 60' e.t., it looks like 11s are going to be next.

Thanks and Congratulations!

Jim Hall

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Re: Looks like there is no need to post dyno numbers

Halltech said:
Your dyno numbers showing 371.9 RWHP are a mute point with the mph you are showing. This is the ultimate dyno.

One question. You said you lost 6 RWHP with the Long Tube Headers. Was this run with the TRIC and the lost HP or before the headers?
With a 2.02 60' e.t., it looks like 11s are going to be next.

Thanks and Congratulations!

Jim Hall

Jim this run was with the long tube headers that cost me the HP. The mods on the car are Halltech TRIC bottom breather, X pipe, TTS long tube headers "6HP loss" and that's all. I backed up that pass with a 12.2 at 118.55. The day I was at the track the air was ok it was 82 outside with one hell of a cross wind I will be adding a crank pulley to the car next weekend to see if I can get some more MPH and HP from the car. Jim you said you were sending me a filter to test, have you done so yet?

Thanks
Optic:guiness: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Hey Sean, can you post this in the Data Center?

Thanks!!!!

<------------- Its over there and very easy!

JC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts