Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just joined this board, and am anxously awaiting an Electron Blue 2002 Z06 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. It's scheduled to be built next week, and should be at the dealer by 1st week of September. It sounds like a few of you are now receiving your 02 Z06s, and from the comments it sounds like one awesome machine!!

Enjoy your Zs

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW -- I've only been on this board for 10 minutes, and I aready LOVE the boards format. Webmaster, please dont't go and change it to some super busy format like some of the other Vette boards /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zee,

Congrats on the EB 02. Your going to love it!

Welcome to the Forum! JC and crew do an outstanding job with the forum and you won't find a better group of guys!

Mark

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome abaoard ! This is a great place. EB is absolutely terrific - great choice.

On 2001-08-11 09:02, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:

I LOVE Electron Blue, wish the wife would let me get one!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ditto ... Frank, sounds like you need to join IMA Z06 and me in the DHC (Dead Husbands Club)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome ZeeOhSix!!
Glad having you over here on the BEST Forum for Z06!! Great bunch of Z06 lovers here!!
Enjoy your stay!!
The Zman

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome ZeeOhSix /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif You are going to love that EB Z06 I have had mine less than 24 hours and the color is better than I could hope for.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

2003anv -- got any pics yet!! I'm shakin' to see this machine in some good photos.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your order!!!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Had a E/B coupe on the pad just outside the door today. Must have walked by it 20 times and every time I did I kept saying to myself wow what a great color! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Forgive me please. WELCOME TO "THE FORUM"
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts