Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave Hill, members of the engineering team, along with some staff of Corvette Quarterly signed my owners manual at a chance incounter while they were doing an article on the new C6.
Car is GM Certified and has warranty until 9-9-05.
Black interior, BSM, HUD, memory package, and has Hurst shifter and Halltech TRAP installed.
Also comes with an embroidered trunk liner, car cover, and trunk partition.
Car is imaculate inside and out!!!
Located in SW Va.

Email for pics!!!

$32000.

Come and get it!! It has to go!!!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires are in good shape. The guy that owned before me was a Dr. and I know that the car has NOT been hotrodded by either of us.

I am selling it to get ready for a purchase of a new one. I hate to get rid of it because I love the car, but I am a HP junky and have already rode in a new one! These cars however can be modded to outrun the new ones, but I cant bring myself to mod it!!!

Anyway if you need some pics let me know!!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chris Rowe said:
I know that the car has NOT been hotrodded by either of us.

I am selling it to get ready for a purchase of a new one. I hate to get rid of it because I love the car, but I am a HP junky and have already rode in a new one! These cars however can be modded to outrun the new ones, but I cant bring myself to mod it!!!

Anyway if you need some pics let me know!!!

Thanks!!
So, this is a different Z than the one you modded?

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66371

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No this is the only Z I have ever owned. I got those parts in and NEVER installed them. I sold them on here and on corvetteforum.com.
Like I said I just couldnt bring myself to start tearing the car apart. I have owned modded cars before and found out that the drivability goes down when the performance goes up. I just love to drive the car and not have to worry about anything. Just drive it and have fun!!
LOL!!! The headers hung on my garage wall for close to a year I guess and collected dust!!

NeverEnufHP, you interested in the car??

Thanks!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
whats the mileage?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts