Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Too many things happening at once. Baby girl just born in March. House being sold. Purchasing new house.

I need to sell some of the toys. Sorry no pics yet on the truck, but it is pristine. I just bought the Z06 from my father. No disappointments. Email me with questions.

2002 Z06, Red with black interior. Less than 14k miles. Completely stock with exception of some red accent pieces. They can be easily removed if needed. $35k OBO. You will have to copy and paste the below link. (SOLD 6/15/05)

photos.yahoo.com/z06vetteforsale

2003 GMC 2500HD, Crew Cab, 6.6L Turbo Duramax Diesel. Carbon (black) with Charcoal (black) interior. SLT with 35k miles. Chrome step bars on side and push bar on front. All emblems and 4X4 marking have been removed. Very clean looking truck with lots of chrome. Short bed, leather, CD, power everything, bucket front seats, etc.... I can get pics for serious buyers. $35k OBO. Pics can be sent on request.

can also email me at [email protected]

Rick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IT L GO----Thank You! A free TTT and a link that actually works.

I do have some room to work on price of either vehicle. I am really needing to sell the Z06. I hope to have pics of the truck this weekend for those of you who have emailed me with interest in it.

Buy both, fly into Dayton, OH International Airport, and I will find a car hauler for you to pull your new Z06 home with your new truck.

Or my wife and I may be willilng to deliver either vehicle to just about anywhere. It would be a much needed vacation.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I received deposit yesterday for the z06 and will be sold Friday 6/10/05.

If interested in the Truck then email me and I will hopefully be able to email pics of it soon. I have taken the pics but am having problems with my computer to be able to email them out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The deal on the Z06 fell through. It is back up for sale. Those who were interested before please email again. $34k OBO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be sold by the end of the week to the best offer. Local dealer is giving me $30 for it on trade. Beat that price!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fly'er higher ---- email returned, thanks for the interest.

Thank you to everyone. There has been a lot of interest in the Z06.

The truck mentioned above. I do now have pictures available to email to those interested. Send request for pics to [email protected]
The truck stickered for $52k when new, retails for mid to upper $30k now. Dealership is offering me $31 on trade. Someone beat the trade in price and it is yours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Z06 was sold 6/15/05...... Thanks Tim. Sold for $30k

Truck is still available and will be sold for as good of savings as the Z06 was.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts