Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received info on 02 build date from ken ficntner,event status 3100 on 8/01..... TPW 8/20..placed order on 7/21/01..cant wait..been dreaming of the ZO6 ever since it came out..this will be my 2nd vette,currently have a quicksilver 01.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You're going to love the Z06. Awesome color too!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-11 11:24, ZOWHAT spewed forth this drivel:
Just received info on 02 build date from ken ficntner,event status 3100 on 8/01..... TPW 8/20..placed order on 7/21/01..cant wait..been dreaming of the ZO6 ever since it came out..this will be my 2nd vette,currently have a quicksilver 01.. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
ZOWHAT_________
Welcome to the Forum and I CAN feel your excitement!!!! Congrats on your quick order success!!!!!
Zman

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome and congrats /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Are you going to have a museum delivery ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome,also went the mod red interior,,no museum delivery..picking up in las vegas,about a 500 mile drive home /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
ZOWHAT - Great news for you. Welcome to the Forum. You will like the friendly atmosphere and knowledgable people here. Oh, yes, we are ALL about a "half-a bubble-off" also. Excuse me, I should not speak for others --- I am "half a bubble off"!!!

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
ZOWHAT -- welcome, and great choice in the Z. I'm waiting for my EB also (should be built next week /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif). What kimd of a deal did Ken Ficntner give you -- I almost called him to see what kind of deal I could get, even though he's 1000+ miles from me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome Z0, this is the best forum you can find. Ask these guys a ? and you'll get the right answer. thats my experience anyway /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RedZ

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr What:

Congrats!!!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
ZO,

Congrats on the car and Welcome to THE forum!

Was your Quicksilver a coupe or vert?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
ZOWHAT,

Congrats and welcome to the forum...........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts