Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reminder:

Speedvision is scheduled to air a review of the 2002 Z06 on "Motorweek" tomorrow (12/14) morning at 7am EST.

Remember, you heard here first! :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
11:30pm 0n Speedvision 13 Dec - 07:00am 14 Dec

Motorweek Schedule

MotorWeek #2115|See the promo [15 seconds] [1.3Mb]
With Host John Davis
PBS Broadcast Window Begins December 14, 2001
Episode Title: 2115/2002 Lexus ES300

Roadtest of the 2002 Lexus ES300
Roadtest of the Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Goss' Garage: Snow Business
FYI: The Dealership Experience
Long Term Roadtest Update: Suzuki XL7 & Toyota Camry

For Dish Network & DirecTV subscribers, MotorWeek airs on Saturdays at 4pm EST on channel PBSU.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Jayzvette said:
Damn it I don't get speedvision :( :( :(
Check out Motorweek on your local PBS station.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
For you guys that don't get it, I will *try* to record it and throw it online.......

No promises, it depends on if I can get it to work correctly, I have some TV out issues :)

JC

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
N4C5S said:
For you guys that don't get it, I will *try* to record it and throw it online.......

No promises, it depends on if I can get it to work correctly, I have some TV out issues :)

JC
JC, are you interested in hosting a copy of the 2001 Motor Trend Z06 vs M3 vs Boxter episode? I've got a copy from my ReplayTV that I can convert to WMF... let me know

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Motor Week airs the Z06 show this Saturday at 5:00PM and next Thursday at 8:30PM on Maryland Public Television. I believe Pat Goss has owned 14 'vettes.

:D :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts

lOOKS LIKE I will get this episode in a few weeks on my local PBS station in Southern Calif. They are still showing #2111. Looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the notice Zippy.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
If I oversleep and miss this episode... I will kick myself in the ass! :mad:

Thanks for the heads- up Zippy! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
AgentZ06 said:
If I oversleep and miss this episode... I will kick myself in the ass! :mad:

Thanks for the heads- up Zippy! :cheers:
Now kicking myself in the ass... :mad:

Somebody give me the details please... what did I miss? :cry:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Speedvision did it again!

:mad:

Guys, I am so ticked off! Woke up this morning and watched SV and NO Coverage of the '02 Z06! First, I apologize, and secondly, I am embarrased and ticked off for SV doing this again!

In past months I have tried to give heads up to our members about Vet coverage on SV, and on several occcasions they did NOT air what they originally said they would!

Any one know their email addy? Let's flood them with complaints! I'm sick :puke: of this!

Zippied off! :flaming: :flaming:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
tonight

jsut checked the motorweek schedule online..

tONIGHT 11:30PM EASTERN

unless they decide to run a soloflex infomercial or a george foreman grill...

what a conflict..burgers and exercise...and a vette ..

I love america !!!

watch it tonight !

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Zipster,

No sweat Bro, I missed it when I read the schedule also. It looks like it will be showing on speedvision this week coming up and as Larry aka gotto41 mentioned, for us in MD it will be this saturday.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Motorweek PBS Station and Times Listing

The above link is to the National Listing of PBS stations that carry Motorweek.

The Z06 review will be aired this week on the PBS stations. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find out if it will run the Night of Dec 20-21 or the following week on Speedvision. It seems that Speedvision is 1-2 weeks behind the PBS broadcast.

Zippy, Thanks for the heads up. For those trying to catch it over the air or by cable on PBS, again check the above link to find your local station and time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts