Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for an '03 or '04 Millenium Yellow Z. I've found a few '03's witihn 100 miles with low mileage but if anyone knows of any dealers anywhere that have any leftovers please advise...

:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,023 Posts
Check out ebay, cars.com and autotrader.com...good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
GMbuypower.com

Check out "gmbuypower.com" that's how I found mine!

At this time you'll probably have to check various regions by putting in a variety of Zip codes!

Happy Hunting!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, still looking. One of the main reasons I'd like to find a leftover is for the possibility of getting 0% financing on it which would be nice. If not I'll find a low mileage car. Either way I can't wait to get back into one. I had a 2001 that I miss too much!!

:zboobie:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
2004 Corvette Z06 (Z06 1SA)
Machine Silver Exterior / Leather, Black/Torch Red
COLONIAL CHEVROLET-WEST, INC.
314 JOHN FITCH HWY, FITCHBURG, MA 01420-5932
$53,485.00

2004 Corvette Commemorative Edition Z06 (Comm Ed)
LeMans Blue Exterior / Leather, Black Commemorative

KONNERS CHEVROLET INC
950 BLOOMFIELD, WEST CALDWELL, NJ 07006-7107
$57,485.00

2004 Corvette Commemorative Edition Z06 (Comm Ed)
LeMans Blue Exterior / Leather, Black Commemorative

SIMON CHEVROLET-BUICK, LTD.
114 FORTIN DR, WOONSOCKET, RI 02895-6117
$57,485.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
You have good taste in your color choice :thumb:

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Those are some pretty up there prices
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
True, they are very high prices. I'm looking for a MY, I know it's likely I'll end up with a low mileage '03.

Found 2 so far - both carfaxes checked out ok. One is located in Boston and has ~5,500 or so miles on the clock - the carfax says it had 1 owner and was registered as a "to a company" with a "fleet registration". The only thing I can think of is the car being used as a demo in which case I'd stay far away. Any other guesses as to what that means?? Advertised for $38,500.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Vette01 said:
True, they are very high prices. I'm looking for a MY, I know it's likely I'll end up with a low mileage '03.

Found 2 so far - both carfaxes checked out ok. One is located in Boston and has ~5,500 or so miles on the clock - the carfax says it had 1 owner and was registered as a "to a company" with a "fleet registration". The only thing I can think of is the car being used as a demo in which case I'd stay far away. Any other guesses as to what that means?? Advertised for $38,500.
Sound like it was a rental car to me. :puke: I would not touch it at any price and 38.5 G's is to high, buy at least 3G's.

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IT L GO said:
Sound like it was a rental car to me. :puke: I would not touch it at any price and 38.5 G's is to high, buy at least 3G's.

.
May very well have been... the other '03 I found carfax reported one owner (personal reg), also listed for around $38,500. Carfax reports the dealer taking it in 2 months ago and I can't see him being into the car for more than $33-34. I don't want to spend more than $36K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,663 Posts
I know of a dealer who has a MY 2003, with only 128K. Owned by a client of their's. They want $59,000 CDN.

The is of course mint!!!

$47,000 US

-Bill.
PM me if needed. :coo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,190 Posts
I found a Z16. I know it's not MY, but hey it's a Z16.

2004 Corvette Commemorative Edition Z06 (Comm Ed)
LeMans Blue Exterior / Leather, Black Commemorative

FRONTIER CHEVROLET/OLDSMOBILE CO.
1640 E HWY 66, EL RENO, OK 73036
$57,335.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
I'm feeling really good about mine! I got my MS 04 for almost 10,000 less than the numbers quoted above at 0% for 72 months!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FredLewandowski said:
I'm feeling really good about mine! I got my MS 04 for almost 10,000 less than the numbers quoted above at 0% for 72 months!
Now you guys got me thinking. I really have my mind set on the MY but what kind of deal do you think I could get on the brand new '04 Silver Z06 IT L GO posted above? I had a silver 2001 so I was against another silver just to mix it up a but 0% financing is just really hard to resist.

List $53K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
I would call the dealers and negotiate. I got mine just when the 05's were coming out. My dealer found mine at another dealership and had it delivered.

I would think that they would want to move them out, unless the promised price increase for the 2006 Z06 has them holding firm on price now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
FredLewandowski said:
I would call the dealers and negotiate. I got mine just when the 05's were coming out. My dealer found mine at another dealership and had it delivered.

I would think that they would want to move them out, unless the promised price increase for the 2006 Z06 has them holding firm on price now!
Brand new left over 2004 Z06's can be had for the low forties out the door. :yeadog:

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,663 Posts
Vette01 said:
Now you guys got me thinking. I really have my mind set on the MY but what kind of deal do you think I could get on the brand new '04 Silver Z06 IT L GO posted above? I had a silver 2001 so I was against another silver just to mix it up a but 0% financing is just really hard to resist.

List $53K.
Machine Silver is an excellent color. Don't confuse it with just silver. The machine silver is awesome.
-Bill. :coo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
smook said:
Machine Silver is an excellent color. Don't confuse it with just silver. The machine silver is awesome.
-Bill. :coo:
I wish the GMbuyPower site would let you search country wide rather than limiting to a zip code...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
If you put in the zip code for a major metro area and the search comes up short, you can click on alink that asks to check other dealers and it expands the search.

That's how I found mine! I actually told my dealer there was one about 300 miles from him. I asked if he could he get it for me and within one day he did.

No additional charges or hassles!

Enjoy the hunt! When you land one it really feels good!

Even better once you drive it!

Before the Rolex 24hr race I got mine up to 115 mph during "Parade Laps"!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top