Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about trading my Coupe in on a Z06. I have found 2 MY in my area. One is a 03 with 31k, but needs tires. The other is an 04 with 10k. Both are in good running condition, but the 03 shows some wear. There's a $6000 difference between the two. Just wondering which one to go with.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
The one with less miles.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Get the 04. Talk him down a bit. :ity:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
gtx76 said:
I am thinking about trading my Coupe in on a Z06. I have found 2 MY in my area. One is a 03 with 31k, but needs tires. The other is an 04 with 10k. Both are in good running condition, but the 03 shows some wear. There's a $6000 difference between the two. Just wondering which one to go with.
Could use a little more info than just the 6000.00
You could mean 32G's for the 03 and 38G's for the 04
or

36 for the 03 and 42 for the 04.

IMO the 03 is worth 34G's and the 04 is worth 39G's tops.
:z:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The 04 sounds better cared for...get what you can afford! Good Luck!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sent you a P.M.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 03 is around $37k and the 04 about $43k, this includes my trade, tax and title. I know this is a little high, but I have been looking for over a month and have not found any that have been in the right condition or color. I only am looking for MY, TR or EB. I work too much to look more than a few hours from Jacksonville, so I know I am limiting my options.

The 04 looks and drives like a brand new car. It is in perfect condition, ( with the exceptions of some very minor factory paint flaws).

The 03 runs strong, but it does look used. Tires have about 3k left and the interior is missing the seatbelt plastic covers. The dealer is including a 12K extended warranty in this price.

I am going to decide by Saturday, so I may be back in a Z by then! :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
gtx76 said:
The 03 is around $37k and the 04 about $43k, this includes my trade, tax and title. I know this is a little high, but I have been looking for over a month and have not found any that have been in the right condition or color. I only am looking for MY, TR or EB. I work too much to look more than a few hours from Jacksonville, so I know I am limiting my options.

The 04 looks and drives like a brand new car. It is in perfect condition, ( with the exceptions of some very minor factory paint flaws).

The 03 runs strong, but it does look used. Tires have about 3k left and the interior is missing the seatbelt plastic covers. The dealer is including a 12K extended warranty in this price.

I am going to decide by Saturday, so I may be back in a Z by then! :cheers:
IMO the prices are way to high. Don't get new car fever and have buyers remorse latter. Keep looking PLEASE :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts