Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
warrantied till march 15, 06 (extendable until that time through GM) Selling because I found another toy I want so this Z has to go (don't worry....its another Z...)

asking 35K only modification at time of sale will be vararam and hurst shifter (will include stock). Stock exhaust cans will go back on. Back tires have about 2K miles on them (one got a flat, chewed into the sidewall, so I replaced them both with new goodyears) Fronts are original. Never autocrossed or roadraced, 3 street nights at the drag strip over the summer of 03.

Oil changed every 2K miles by me, using the black box delco ultra filters.

KBB based on zipcode and miles trade in is 35,500, private party 40,500, and retail 41,500.

I want 35K and no hassles.

email at [email protected]
ph 347 680 7839 can call anytime.

obviously serious parties only...

oh....and I do not have the front plate bracket....I regularly pay my $55 a pop tickets locally because I don't think vettes look good with front plates...so thats one expense for the law abiding buyer to incur.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
undertaker said:
KBB based on zipcode and miles trade in is 35,500, private party 40,500, and retail 41,500.

I want 35K and no hassles.
Good luck with the sale. If you don't want hassles, why not just trade it in at a dealership? You'd even make $500 over your asking price based on KBB. I'm not trying to start trouble, just wondering.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vant said:
Good luck with the sale. If you don't want hassles, why not just trade it in at a dealership? You'd even make $500 over your asking price based on KBB. I'm not trying to start trouble, just wondering.
might be worth a shot, just that I got into a huge blow up over the Z with the local dealer, they wanted 50,500 with a 1000 incentive when I bought it....picked it up for 47,500 from another dealer....doubted me when I went back for my deposit.....I said here's the invoice there's the car...so the sales manager an I didn't see eye to eye....then again I'd be dealing with used cars vs. new cars this time so it might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Very nice Z...good luck with the sale! :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts