Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to have something the wife can drive so am selling my baby...

2003 ZO6, 16k miles, one of a kind, Millenium Yellow over black interior. Exceptional condition, looks and drives like new. Always covered inside garage, adult driver - goosed a few times but never raced or abused. 2nd owner but bought in perfect condition. Mods are all like new. Interior is like new.

-Ripper short throw shifter
-RK Sport Carbon Hood
-Okeole custom seat covers
-Billet package
-RK interior trim package
-ACI rear spoiler
-Nose cover
-Chrome corvette lettering
-Momo shift knob
-Lloyds mats
-Car cover
-Wheelskin steering cover
-1 year of factory warranty remaining
-No engine modifications - totally stock but has a lot of zip!!!

Your purchase would include all parts to return to original if you choose, including stock shifter, shift knob and hood

Price is $39,900.

Contact Greg at [email protected] or 713-392-1814 in Houston, TX.

Photos:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That's a very :coo: ride :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
Nice ride, why would you sell that beauty, what hood is that?
RK Sport Carbon Hood :z:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD!!

Went to look at M3s yesterday and the BMW salesman liked it so much he bought it from me right there.

I've never gone to a dealership and ended up selling them my vehicle, instead of the other way around! Go figure.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
WoW Nice Ride...Congrats (i think) on the sale and talk about role reversal :screwy:

·
Registered
110 Posts
vipersaint said:
SOLD!!

Went to look at M3s yesterday and the BMW salesman liked it so much he bought it from me right there.

I've never gone to a dealership and ended up selling them my vehicle, instead of the other way around! Go figure.
Congrats. That is a win-win

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats. That car is Beautiful :cheers:

·
Registered
106 Posts
vipersaint said:
Have to have something the wife can drive so am selling my baby...

2003 ZO6, 16k miles, one of a kind, Millenium Yellow over black interior. Exceptional condition, looks and drives like new. Always covered inside garage, adult driver - goosed a few times but never raced or abused. 2nd owner but bought in perfect condition. Mods are all like new. Interior is like new.

-Ripper short throw shifter
-RK Sport Carbon Hood
-Okeole custom seat covers
-Billet package
-RK interior trim package
-ACI rear spoiler
-Nose cover
-Chrome corvette lettering
-Momo shift knob
-Lloyds mats
-Car cover
-Wheelskin steering cover
-1 year of factory warranty remaining
-No engine modifications - totally stock but has a lot of zip!!!

Your purchase would include all parts to return to original if you choose, including stock shifter, shift knob and hood

Price is $39,900.

Contact Greg at [email protected] or 713-392-1814 in Houston, TX.

I love the seat covers and floor mats. Where can I get some of these for my car.

DROID

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Jason - center console - yellow - is RKSport interior kit in MY. Center console Corvette emblem is one you simply stick on, standard exterior emblem I purchased. I purchased it from Corvettes of Houston

Droid - mats are Lloyds, which many of the Forum sponsors will have. I purchased mine at Corvettes of Houston. Seat covers are Okeoles. I think the web site is www.wetokeole.com (although I could be wrong). You'll probably spend around $300 for them.

Hope this helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts