Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 4sale my black 2004 Z06 convertible. This car was sold as a new Z06 convertible with a Gm warrenty and Gmac backing. It is one of two that I'm aware of, it was not turned into a convertible after the sale.I have all the paper work to verify. The car has 2100 miles on it and is stored in a climate controled garage. Price will be discussed with interested and serious parties. Also I have my 2000 C5 blk on blk with 34000 miles for sale, very nice car $29,500.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I'm not from Missouri "The Show Me State" , but GM never made any Z06 Convertible's or at least ones that were sold to the Public. What's the Vin Number? :zboobie:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This car was done by a dealership in Il not at the factory the vin will read as a regular Z06. The paper work explaines the history of the car.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
z06convert said:
This car was done by a dealership in Il not at the factory the vin will read as a regular Z06. The paper work explaines the history of the car.
OK thanks. There are many many more than two Z06's that have been made into Vert's. I'm working on that number now. :ity:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm aware that there are many Z06 converts out there that have been done on used cars.This was sold as a new car and is covered by the GM warrenty.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can see a picture of the actual car at AATcars.com click on Z06convert. This is the co that did the convertion for the dealer and the car in the pictures is the Z06 I own and have for sale.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
z06convert said:
you can see a picture of the actual car at AATcars.com click on Z06convert. This is the co that did the convertion for the dealer and the car in the pictures is the Z06 I own and have for sale.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good looking car, did a dealership in elgin do it?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sweet!

Nice looking car. Gotta love the black with mod red interior!

But there are lots of Z06 convertible conversions out there with full factory warranties. Mine was fully covered when I sold it last year. I had this car at the 2003 Z06 Fest. More pics are available here, if interested.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Hey Hutch, how ya been buddy :cheers:
Missed ya at the NCRS show in Jan., couldn't locate you. :z:
Did see Patti as i was heading out though.
Jack

·
Registered
397 Posts
Howzit, Jack! Yeh, I was there all day Saturday and 1/2 day Sunday. Sorry I missed ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts