Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my 04 silver Z06 up for sale. No time at all to enjoy. It has 1,600 miles on her, has all options except bsm, oil has been changed twice. Jacking pucks installed, shorty antenna, mirrored trunk lid. It comes with a 6yr 48k mile 0 deductible warranty. $41,900 Email if interested. Jim

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
With the extended warranty and low miles, someone will make a nice purchase. :yeadog:

Jack

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This Z is mint, never left out in weather. If you find one new at dealer you will pay more with this warranty and has been sitting around for over a year to get paint damage. I need a back. I have pics available to send. Jim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bottle, I have been looking into BMW M3 convertible, The last post I meant back seat. My back is fine. LOL Jim

·
Registered
150 Posts
Very nice... My buddy just picked up a 2004 M3 white convertible , black top and red interior, personally not a fan of the red interior. I just found out today that he smashed it up after only about 6 weeks of owning the car. Definatly a nice ride though. If You or anyone you know is intersted, im selling or trading my 05 CTS-V for a Z06. I dont need the back, backseat that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts