Corvette Z06 Forum banner

04 Z06 track car PARTED OUT! Lots of NICE stuff!

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  rileypage 
#1 · (Edited)
04 Z06 track car PARTED OUT! Lots of NICE stuff! More stuff added!

Well the time has come for me to part out my car. I’m going to move into a real race car, and use the money from my corvette for a tow vehicle. My car has 20k miles on it, and remained stock for the first 13,000. All the mods are off the car and ready to go except the headers (they will be monday June 13th!).

I ONLY accept pay pal, or person to person local purchases. I will not ship internationally. All prices are not including shipping charges.

Vararam intake (latest version) – 2k miles - $300

Borla XR-1 Straight pipes - bolts to factory or aftermarket X or H pipe. LOUD!!!! SOLD

TNT dual nozzle wet kit w/ power ring - includes WOT switch, NOS high flow bottle, custom bottle bracket (removable for rear cubby hole), NX bottle pressure gauge. - $450

Kooks 1 7/8ths long tube headers and 3”->2.5” off road X pipe - $1000

Texas Speed and Performance Magic stick cam. 237/242/602/611/113 – I made 430/386 with this cam on my 04 Z06 w/ just headers, intake, cam, and tune. - $300

Doug Rippie AP racing 6 piston 14” brake kit, includes 1/4" DRM spacers (req for some wheels) - $1800

GMPP T1 sway bars (front and rear) + end links - SOLD

Bilstein Sport shocks (less than 1000 miles, I think they are better than 04 shocks) - SOLD

GMPP T1 Transmission cooler – SOLD

Engine oil cooler – SOLD

Fikse FM-10’s 18x10.5 18x11.5 – PERFECT condition - SOLD

CCW track classics. – Black finish, lightened centers, 18x10.5 18x11.5 - used for two track days, still look brand new, not even a scuff on them. I’ll even ship them with the only set of hoosiers they’ve had mounted to them (still a little life left in them). $2000

Sparco Evo seat (blue) w/ Hard bar seat mounts - SOLD
Hardbar lap belt bar kit – SOLD

All prices are OBO, and again, not including shipping. Please e-mail me for specific pictures of each item. I’m not looking to give stuff away, but I will make you deals on more than one item.

See less See more
#18 ·
what else is needed to get that nitrous kit fully safe and functional on a more or less stock car?

#21 ·
AP setup

I had a set of the 6 piston AP's on another track car and when I sold it no one was interested in the kit because the pads and rotors are custom and expensive. Just curious since I track my Z06 what do the rotors and pads cost you when you need to replace them?

The AP setup is great for cars with bad brakes, but the stock Z06 with XP 10 pads from Carbotech works pretty good.
Track pads are about $189 pads and $50 front set of rotors for the stock setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.