·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And color....Mine will be black on black with NO options base car... :thumb:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I didn't order but dam if I did..it would just as you ordered!

Congratulations on one hell of a ride!

Enjoy

JB

·
Registered
338 Posts
Red, Ebony with red stitching, 2LZ

I did not know that Canadian cars had to come with 2LZ. Everyone should be able to order the car like they want it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lemans Blue - Black w/ Titanium - 2LZ - NAV

Order is at 3000 with a TPW of 8/22!!!!

Here is to the greatest car in the world! :guiness:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
At first I ordered XM but when I saw how ugly the antennae was I told my dealer to delete it.

The base car is all I want. :yeadog:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Dragon said:
At first I ordered XM but when I saw how ugly the antennae was I told my dealer to delete it.

The base car is all I want. :yeadog:
XM antenna(s) are in the mirrors -- I'm not sure if it 1 or both of them but they are completely hidden by all the pictures I've seen.

Order guide says "Includes hidden antenna in outside mirrors" so I'll take that with a grain of salt. :D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
PimpDadd said:
XM antenna(s) are in the mirrors -- I'm not sure if it 1 or both of them but they are completely hidden by all the pictures I've seen.

Order guide says "Includes hidden antenna in outside mirrors" so I'll take that with a grain of salt. :D
Maybe it was the OnStar antennae that I saw? :-?

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Dragon said:
Maybe it was the OnStar antennae that I saw? :-?
Steve...XM antenna wart is only on the 05 C6's. 2006 C6 and C6Z06 will be in the mirrors.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
MSiska said:
Steve...XM antenna wart is only on the 05 C6's. 2006 C6 and C6Z06 will be in the mirrors.
Thanks for the info Mike. I have XM in my Tahoe and really enjoy it but it's only a TRUCK so the ugly XM and OnStar antenna's don't bother me.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I believe XM satellite radio is only availabe with the 2LZ pkg....anyone know for sure?

Zipster :z: :z:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts