Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:guiness: Hea gang. Just got a call from a dealer that is allocated several 06 Z's. Made me an offer of $30,000 over MSRP. I guess it's ZR-1 time all over again..The amazing thing is they'll get it. It's one heaal car but I'm out of the running. Will have to keep with pride my 04Z. Semper Fi. Harley

·
Registered
77 Posts
Harley45 said:
:guiness: Hea gang. Just got a call from a dealer that is allocated several 06 Z's. Made me an offer of $30,000 over MSRP. I guess it's ZR-1 time all over again..The amazing thing is they'll get it. It's one heaal car but I'm out of the running. Will have to keep with pride my 04Z. Semper Fi. Harley
They will get the 30k+ where you live. Blackhawk and Danville are close to your area. Try Sac, San Jose, etc. I got my Cobra at msrp in Walnut Creek. Dublin tried to get a 7k mark up when I went to them.. Keep looking and you will find a cool dealer somewhere.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
If anyone is seriously interested in buying a new Z06 for LESS than $30K over MSRP..send me a pm.

Tony :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Could be next year for the upcoming 2007 model year. Back in 2000 it was pretty common, especially in California, for 01s to be marked up anywhere from $5K to $15K over MSRP. Before the 02s even rolled off the line in the fall of 2001, 02s were being discounted between $4K and $6K under MSRP. It could likely happen again considering the sluggish economic conditions and auto makers losses.

hugoagogo said:
I want the same deal as my last Z, $6000 off msrp and 0% for 60 mo.
Then we'll talk.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Grab your PIT Bull--call the salesman and tell him to meet you in your car at the dealership-- He gets in and you get out!! Enjoy :jammin:

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think (don't know) that if you called Kerbeck tomorrow and placed an order, you would see the car sometime next spring or summer.

They went through 75 people on their list in the first month. I don't think there will be a backlog for more than 6 months.

·
Registered
197 Posts
GlennSullivan said:
I think (don't know) that if you called Kerbeck tomorrow and placed an order, you would see the car sometime next spring or summer.

They went through 75 people on their list in the first month. I don't think there will be a backlog for more than 6 months.
I called Kerbeck in late June-early July, before I placed my order with a Tier 2 dealer. They told me they were no longer taking deposits or orders for an 06 Z06.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Even at MSRP dealerships are making a hefty profit. How dare they insult the average working joe with huge markups!

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Don't play the 'Keeping up with the Jones' game unless you can afford to piss away money!!
There are guys with garage queen Ford GT's that paid double MSRP! They will sell the car for MSRP two years later and take a tax deduction for depreciation since the car was bought under a corporate name!!
Just wait till the damn things get on the road and we get some feedback, good or bad, before you blow a gasket worring about when it will be in your garage......................

My .02
Ken

·
Registered
417 Posts
You can buy it at a dealer in, say, WI, and have it dropped shipped to a dealer near you for $500 or less. Tell the idiot dealer to see if he can use the $35K over ZO6 for a hemorrhoid treatment...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Resist said:
Even at MSRP dealerships are making a hefty profit. How dare they insult the average working joe with huge markups!
Welcome to Capitalism. I can't believe how much this makes people mad. If you don't want to fork over the coin, then don't.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts