Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the track a few weeks back and managed to pull a 12.72 @ 110 mph. I had a 1.9 sixty foot and a .059 reaction time. The only thing I have done to the car is Halltech stinger air cleaner. So how does that stack up? Good or Bad?

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
It's good....however, try 22 lbs. in your rear tires and 40 lbs. in your front tires. 1.9 short time is good with F1's.
My 01, I did this (had a very sticky track and good air) and pulled a 1.83 short time and a [email protected] Also had a halltech sidewinder intake.

·
Registered
752 Posts
You both have me beat.... :mah:

Im still trying to break into the 12's... 13.0x :mah: :mah:

Guess I need more seat time.. :yeadog:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I ditched the F1s I am running Firestone Wide Ovals now. Althought it appears they are not as wide on the contact patch as the F1s they seem like a sticky tire. I figure I can get a little more out of the car, but I need to get it fixed right now. I managed to kill the synchros for 3rd gear.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I hate when that happens...Good times though...

Greg

·
Registered
372 Posts
I ran my car ('01) with just a stinger and went low 13's at 110 or so, on poorer 60' s. Poor thing only dynoed 325whp then. Now i'm making 366whp and trapping 116-117. Oh, yeah, that same night I trapped 117, a bone stock 04 trapped 116, and at a faster E.T. HAHA, maybe I should have saved a little longer and gotten a newer one, eh? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts