Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to run the 1/4. boy I missed it. the 1/8 was getting old. well here ya go. 85 degrees. Blackwing and Ripper. Tires at 30psi.

R/T .650
60' 1.93
330' 5.20
1/8' 8.02
MPH 89.21
1/4' 12.32
MPH 113.8

I only got three runs and one I smoked the tires and the other I had to let up because of a squrilly doorslammer getting all bent out of shape. I think shes has more in her. I just have to get some more runs and some better temps. Launch was 2500-2800 letting the clutch out and rolling on it. Gas was a little more than 3/4ths. Engine temps were 205 oil at 200. I will post it as soon as I get my scanner up.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks
Went to MIR. Im gonna keep my other runs to my self. LOL I was trying different launch RPMs etc. Well one was a 14.25 @ 65. I figured I would give you guys a good laugh.!! Im gonna try and make it to 75/80 the 15th so I should see ya their. Maybe get some 12.1s with some cool air temps.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Cmon, you guys gotta start populating the 1/4 database....

I've seen no less than 6 1/4 times in 3 days and no data!

Don't make me drive to all of your houses and collect slips :)

JC

·
Registered
837 Posts
N4C5S said:
Cmon, you guys gotta start populating the 1/4 database....

I've seen no less than 6 1/4 times in 3 days and no data!

Don't make me drive to all of your houses and collect slips :)

JC
Those with a scanner can easily meet your requirement to post the slips for the drags and printouts for the dyno. Those of us without the scanner won't.

Ranger

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
You could fax/mail it to a willing moderator (or myself) and I can scan them......

Also, I think we all have fellow forum members near us that would be willing to scan it too.

I think you'd have to agree that without slips, the data is useless...

"Never ask 'why' when you can ask 'how'."

:)

JC

·
Registered
837 Posts
N4C5S said:
I think you'd have to agree that without slips, the data is useless...

JC
JC, I'm not whining, just noting a practical problem. It's an admirable objective to create a definitive data base of Z06 performance metrics. A reason participation is slim in the drag side is the need to scan the time slips. Your work-around suggestions are all valid. Just a deterrent for those lacking a scanner.

You're doing a great job of improving useability. I know you will continue to do so.

Sometimes it's hard for us to remember that some Z06 owners are NOT in the IT business and lack some of the hardware/software others take for granted (scanner, photoshop, digital sound recording etc).

Ranger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts